3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have view level 1000 isn't that enough?
Then i don't know what could be wrong with your run. Do you have the first Bondage machine built at it max level? Cuz i think you need one in order to build the second (or have one of each building at it max level maybe?

fbitsafe

Feb 20, 2021
I turned the whole internet upside down, looked under every rock and couldn't find the Nishy's Futa Birthday torrent. Can anyone help me

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, there only 2 costume for you to get, without H-act it's the Witch cloth from Halloween event and Christmas garb from ongoing event...not so much...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hm, there only 2 costume for you to get, without H-act it's the Witch cloth from Halloween event and Christmas garb from ongoing event...not so much...
Actually there is more:
- Witch Clothing from the Halloween event
- Santa Clothing from the Xmas event
- Gift4U Clothing from the Birthday Event
- Swimsuit A/B/C from the summer event

Other than that, there are the few sets you get from the story mode and the Fapet's Fur clothes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't understand what to do in the Summer event actually, and also if you don't know you loose your virginity when do the Gift event
The summer event is just:
-Talk with the bartender
-Get the mission about rescuing its bunny
-Lure the Bunny into the X in the left side of the bar (You have to throw carrots to lure the bunny)

About Nishy virginity, she restores it after a time, in a Book>Help you can read about it

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
The summer event is just:
-Talk with the bartender
-Get the mission about rescuing its bunny
-Lure the Bunny into the X in the left side of the bar (You have to throw carrots to lure the bunny)

About Nishy virginity, she restores it after a time, in a Book>Help you can read about it
About summer event thank you really, but about Nishi's virginity, she do that if you reach max lvl, i know it's just me, but the way her body changes with lvlup is actually pretty vomit inducing especially the breast...so i purposely lock her lvl with the cheat engine about 3-4 lvl....with modest breast she look less slutty, which is hit with my taste...story short it's fetish territory and it's complicated :D

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
About summer event thank you really, but about Nishi's virginity, she do that if you reach max lvl, i know it's just me, but the way her body changes with lvlup is actually pretty vomit inducing especially the breast...so i purposely lock her lvl with the cheat engine about 3-4 lvl....with modest breast she look less slutty, which is hit with my taste...story short it's fetish territory and it's complicated :D
Yeah, i don't like how big they got, in the pre-release version Nishy breasts looked perfect at max level.
I think in the dev's itch someone said something similar, and the dev said about making changes about it. Still, you can give your thoughts to they

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah, i don't like how big they got, in the pre-release version Nishy breasts looked perfect at max level.
I think in the dev's itch someone said something similar, and the dev said about making changes about it. Still, you can give your thoughts to they
Well with cheat engine most of this problem is clear, though i appreciate if there is a list of cheat engine that i don't need to redo again and again....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well with cheat engine most of this problem is clear, though i appreciate if there is a list of cheat engine that i don't need to redo again and again....
I've tried several years to make a reusable cheat table, sadly, i couldn't :c

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
But cheat engine must not be the answer for a game problem.
The solution must be in the game, and the fact the dev is doing small app games and doing nothing about the sequel or to fix game problems is really a lot annoying.

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
But cheat engine must not be the answer for a game problem.
The solution must be in the game, and the fact the dev is doing small app games and doing nothing about the sequel or to fix game problems is really a lot annoying.
Well, the dev it's collecting all short of thoughts and claims on its Itch forum, plus, those that are reported into its email. I think they might be doing a big fix after some time, i hope so. Because having to wait until the next year might be bad

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Well, the dev it's collecting all short of thoughts and claims on its Itch forum, plus, those that are reported into its email. I think they might be doing a big fix after some time, i hope so. Because having to wait until the next year might be bad
If he wants to continue he needs to start ASAP because he already has the followers and if he waits more he will lose a bunch of them in no time.
It would be reeaaaally bad if not even worse.
As a reminder, 6 years for complete the first chapter... if people have to wait other 6 years for the second I think he should quit.
I'm not saying it to be negative in his regard, I'm saying this because as a fact 12 possible years for 2 chapters are really too many. People have the rights to lose interest.

Reactions: Yukii1212121
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes