3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
right... At least TC and Black can also rape the MC if you make them angry, just let a wild male fapet next to them and wait until they get raped, and then get close to them. (This will knock out Nishy until the next day)
Yeah, and you can bugout them, that in animation it's you who do the rape....tho Nishy get some severe body adjustment....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, and you can bugout them, that in animation it's you who do the rape....tho Nishy get some severe body adjustment....
ah, yes. If you activate the break mode for either Nishy or TC/Black the animation repeats again but with the roles reversed

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Well, need to beat the mean about another game...Suggest to play "Round And Round Train", setting not really the same, but it's quite good if i say so myself.
I think you mean "Round and Round Molester Train"

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
so i have now been able to narrow down the bug with the inventory. the bug occurs when you have more than 15 inventory slots. (3 Fpets with Wbag plug) but according to the story you should be able to make 4 pieces (but that doesn't work because of the bug). If you want to be sure, you can only have a maximum of 15 inventory slots (2 fpets with Wbag plugs).

does anyone know if there will be a bug fix for this?
I've tried this with 4 new savegames and the same thing every time (as soon as you have 20 inventory slots and that's full of items, the bug occurs and everything disappears).

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so i have now been able to narrow down the bug with the inventory. the bug occurs when you have more than 15 inventory slots. (3 Fpets with Wbag plug) but according to the story you should be able to make 4 pieces (but that doesn't work because of the bug). If you want to be sure, you can only have a maximum of 15 inventory slots (2 fpets with Wbag plugs).

does anyone know if there will be a bug fix for this?
I've tried this with 4 new savegames and the same thing every time (as soon as you have 20 inventory slots and that's full of items, the bug occurs and everything disappears).
Hmm, you better report it directly to the dev, they can help you with that quickly. In my case i don't have more than 2 Wbags, because with those two i can complete the 20 tamings task easily.

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
I wrote to the developer and he was able to reproduce the error. according to his e-mail he will fix it with the next update. He will then contact me by email. If we find any more bugs, we should report back to the developer (I'm happy to take care of that for you).

• Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I wrote to the developer and he was able to reproduce the error. according to his e-mail he will fix it with the next update. He will then contact me by email. If we find any more bugs, we should report back to the developer (I'm happy to take care of that for you).
Nice that you could find help quickly

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just dicovered that there is a second bondage machine! You unlock it after building the first one (the chair)
image_2023-02-05_162622632.png

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
I'm sorry to tell you that now, but I've already built the first one and the second one isn't unlocked.
I think there has to be another requirement.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I thought you knew it.
There is from the 1.1 version at least.
I mean, just read that the dev mentioned it on its Itch, and decided to check it. Since it only appears when you have the first machine build, i never saw it lol

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I mean, just read that the dev mentioned it on its Itch, and decided to check it. Since it only appears when you have the first machine build, i never saw it lol
Well is only one more "training" machine for your fapets.
One type is enough for the purpose :cool:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well is only one more "training" machine for your fapets.
One type is enough for the purpose :cool:
Well, doing it in the old fashioned way never fails :devilish:
Also, in case someone doesn't know about it, if you crouch and then interact with the Bondage Machine at its max level, you can change between animations for the training

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes