Game request

Name game: Futanari Birthday

Company name: SlaveBar Game

link company game:

Link itch.io (Uncensored [en]):

Link dLsite.com (Censored [jap/Kr/Zh]):

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
the save is useful but the problem i am having is that i cannot for the life of me find the spot where i am supposed to put it

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
you can't accidentally swap the bucket for something more modern, can you? The constant dismounting, emptying the bucket and getting up again is a bit annoying in the long run.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
you can't accidentally swap the bucket for something more modern, can you? The constant dismounting, emptying the bucket and getting up again is a bit annoying in the long run.
If you mean about carrying the bucket, just by picking it up and then pressing 2, it stores it in your inventory.
If you are talking about the constant: Milk>Grab>Fill>Put>Repeat thing, yes, it's bothersome. But, the Dev said something about making a automatic collector for the Ep 2. Sadly the development will start the next year :c

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
If you mean about carrying the bucket, just by picking it up and then pressing 2, it stores it in your inventory.
If you are talking about the constant: Milk>Grab>Fill>Put>Repeat thing, yes, it's bothersome. But, the Dev said something about making a automatic collector for the Ep 2. Sadly the development will start the next year :c

ah okay well it's a pity that it won't be installed until next year, but well at least that's planned.

can one at least hope that one can let the women and men in the city be raped with my F-Pets? somehow that doesn't work for me. I can rape them myself, but my slaves can't.

I'm already looking forward to episode 2 and hope that from then on you can also tame the big orcs.
does anyone know what could be included in the next update or what is planned?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
can one at least hope that one can let the women and men in the city be raped with my F-Pets? somehow that doesn't work for me. I can rape them myself, but my slaves can't.
You can rape them, but there is a bug that only Female fapets can do that, but also there is a bug that you can rape a female NPC endlessly if you have enough females

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm already looking forward to episode 2 and hope that from then on you can also tame the big orcs.
does anyone know what could be included in the next update or what is planned?
You can check the Dev blogs in the OP, if you ask something they will likely answer it the next day. In its Itch for example, he answered the a lot of questions related to incoming content for the EP 2

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
You can rape them, but there is a bug that only Female fapets can do that, but also there is a bug that you can rape a female NPC endlessly if you have enough females
i wonder, why you can't endlessly rape one npc by yourself....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, with the female it's not much of a rape, but friendly caresing....
right... At least TC and Black can also rape the MC if you make them angry, just let a wild male fapet next to them and wait until they get raped, and then get close to them. (This will knock out Nishy until the next day)

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
On TC and Black, it works best with a tamed Kobold.

what I wish for would be that Black can also be included in the NPC link.
Or is that possible and I'm just too stupid to get it?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
On TC and Black, it works best with a tamed Kobold.

what I wish for would be that Black can also be included in the NPC link.
Or is that possible and I'm just too stupid to get it?
It hasn't been added in the Story Mode, and sadly, the dev refuses to add things that are too ahead of the story scrip (except for the futanar)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just saw a post on the dev Itch, they said that in the next EP there will be new fapets :D (lamia, ghost girl and some others)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes