3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
No, not as you may hear, I just shared the links of the payment sites as he wanted, Personally I am for supporting the devs
Agree. I also own the three games. (only in Japanese)
But after a month or so it should be better to spread it, so more people will be known of it and maybe purchasing it (like SB)

Reactions: IchinoseFamily
Jul 3, 2022
Agree. I also own the three games. (only in Japanese)
But after a month or so it should be better to spread it, so more people will be known of it and maybe purchasing it (like SB)
It depends on the point of view, Nymphokyun had to slow down his activity due to financial difficulties for example, he is not the only one and any work deserves a salary.

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It depends on the point of view, Nymphokyun had to slow down his activity due to financial difficulties for example, he is not the only one and any work deserves a salary.
Indeed. The Dev deserves all the possible income that comes with its long and arduous work.
The problem in that time was due to Patreon nuking him.
But taking in mind that the Dev doesn't own nor have publicly in social media (besides the reddit that they made last year) only piracy that spreads like fire over the internet forums did the trick.
Even in Russian and many Asian, Spanish, European communities learned about this Dev from piracy from the 2017-2019 (before Yiff.Party died).

TL;DR: Dev deserves all the earnings from its work, totally. But my perspective says that once certain time passes and the new spot light disappears, spreading it would help to maintain certain flow of new internet interactions

Reactions: IchinoseFamily

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Link pretty please? Hm, in demo it's straight to violate....that kind of suck. Damn i wish that there's be the way for more gentle mate moment's....I kind of like Lily until she's do the thing she's do

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I don't understand anything about this game, even by using theater I can't seem to access any sex scenes. the game just let's me play from a certain point and then nothing, can talk to characters sometimes but that's about it. for example I'm in the barn area but it says "stamina low" and there's no place to rest, no tents or even the house the door won't open to the bed. chests can't be opened and I can't eat that bowl on the ground.

wtf? XD so confusing. I just wanna see the sex scenes game has to offer

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't understand anything about this game, even by using theater I can't seem to access any sex scenes. the game just let's me play from a certain point and then nothing, can talk to characters sometimes but that's about it. for example I'm in the barn area but it says "stamina low" and there's no place to rest, no tents or even the house the door won't open to the bed. chests can't be opened and I can't eat that bowl on the ground.

wtf? XD so confusing. I just wanna see the sex scenes game has to offer
Well, theater mode is just to revisit the H scenes in certain point of the story, then you have to manually start the mission (pretty confusing if you haven't played that part of the story).
The other sex animations can be reviewed in Free Mode, with your fapets in the nest. (OP has my save file full).

To rest, either sleep on the floor. Or in your house

GioRio

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, that sounds fair enough, every job should be paid for. But for example in my country right now there are no easy options to pay for the game. And working options for payment will overpay almost the cost of the game. And on the one hand I want to play, but on the other - to pay almost 2 times more is not so nice.
(english is not my native language, so I used a translator)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Whoa....in bbc you even can't turnoff the random guy jerkin of in front of you....that sure is disgusting(is it so fun to look at other's orks dick?), and damn where is Nishy she might have save poor Lili

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Ok guys new question. How do I open the Halloween menu? somehow it doesn't work for me or do I keep pressing the wrong keys?
and I can't use any codes. I really do not know anymore.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok guys new question. How do I open the Halloween menu? somehow it doesn't work for me or do I keep pressing the wrong keys?
and I can't use any codes. I really do not know anymore.
What halloween menu? What codes are you trying to use?

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
What halloween menu? What codes are you trying to use?

sorry, I meant: Hallowing.
The game says (in free mode): "Press Up [W] to call the Hallowing Menu".
and I mean the codes like: "backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations)
(type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
sorry, I meant: Hallowing.
The game says (in free mode): "Press Up [W] to call the Hallowing Menu".
and I mean the codes like: "backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations)
(type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations"
Ah, that option was removed. the Dev forgot about removing that text. (or it is activated now with "Ctrl"?, i don't remember)
And those are the "old" codes, the new ones requires to press:
(Backspace) (Right Shift) (A normal code)

Those two codes that you are trying to activate are different. (requires your keyboard to be in USA Location)
(= key/ aka the one key at the left of backspace) T/B 1-6

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes