3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Wow.. this is shit. The controls are awful.. the UI is awful.. the view is fucked up and looks like a cross of first person and third person. You can't even try to fend off the fucking goblins.. totally retarded.
You will learn to like it...or maybe not!
Yeah, jankiest, buggiest of all games on here but it's got a lot of unique things going for it I guess.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I assume to Q4 of this year, maybe? The Dlsite game is almost 2K units sold, the Birthday App near 500 sales. And the new Lily game will come out in a few days.
So is pretty likely that it will start soon, specially, since the dev was answering questions related to the things that will appear in the Ep 2

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Wow, that suck. I at least want to cure her from this crap that happen to her...Not in his watch i assume...
Well, someday I hope we can fuck non stop that other girl that is around.
At is confirmed that it will be made...

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
You can, i was talking about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure?
The last time I played the game, 1.2B I think, I kited a goblin to the village to see the female villagers being pounded by the goblin.

The goblin aimed at her, wanted to run and then stopped immediately. He wanted to rape the villager but for some reason he couldn't.

I was sad and closed the game. :(

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sure?
The last time I played the game, 1.2B I think, I kited a goblin to the village to see the female villagers being pounded by the goblin.

The goblin aimed at her, wanted to run and then stopped immediately. He wanted to rape the villager but for some reason he couldn't.

I was sad and closed the game. :(
OH right, i forgot that bug. But luckily you can rape them with female fapets (without limits) So you can spam the SPAWN code and enjoy

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes