3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
I need Help. i have a bug and i can't fix it.
My inventory is bugged as soon as I fill it with about 5 to 6 items, the items appear (they become invisible and cannot be used) can someone help me or fix it for me? I have the latest version 1.3_M.

PLEASE HELP ME. I love This game. But please fix my bug.

Game Files (appdata):

Reactions: WeebLoop

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I need Help. i have a bug and i can't fix it.
My inventory is bugged as soon as I fill it with about 5 to 6 items, the items appear (they become invisible and cannot be used) can someone help me or fix it for me? I have the latest version 1.3_M.

PLEASE HELP ME. I love This game. But please fix my bug.

Game Files (appdata):
Google Drive
Sleep often, reload often.
I had a few gamebreaking bugs and i just reverted to backup save to a few days ago.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The easiest way to deal with bugs is just by sleeping and restarting the game. Other than that, I'm inspecting that bug

kirill89854

Jan 7, 2021
Hello, I wanted to know what to do after passing 1 episode, how to continue pumping the character and how to make a free game?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hello, I wanted to know what to do after passing 1 episode, how to continue pumping the character and how to make a free game?
The Episode 1 is the actual end of the story mode.
To start a Free Mode run, all you have to do is go to the Main Menu and then use the A/D (arrows) key to select the Free Mode

Jul 3, 2022
Apparently, the old codes are still active in the base game, but I can't tell if you have to be in Freemode or in story mode to activate them

image.png

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I discovered this before the futanari birthday game was released, since they said it wanted to be a reward for playing the birthday game.
And now this Lily's game have other codes besides from the Patreon ones :D

(Equal Sing) T 4. or (Equal Sing) B 4
I tried it several times ,but they don't work :c

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes