3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Any way to fix their models bugging out? F5, milking, fapet-H, entering and exiting didnt work
Edit: just quit the game and restart worked.
1668937496455.png

By the way I really like Blondie
Can we get some more Blondie in here?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Any way to fix their models bugging out? F5, milking, fapet-H, entering and exiting didnt work
Edit: just quit the game and restart worked.
View attachment 2181688

By the way I really like Blondie
Can we get some more Blondie in here?
That never happened to me, the similar case is when Nishy spawns inside the Nest without it loading properly. By leaving the Nest and getting inside again should fix it.
Sadly Free Mode has no content with Blondie :c
Except during the Birthday Event, where you can fuck her. (otherwise would be using the Theater Mode)

HomelessJesus

Apr 16, 2022
Is there a way to pet fappets when they dont want to be patted?
and does anyone know how to get the red heart to full with slimes?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, somehow is annoying that her breast rise so big, that it's have form of some implant's....only way to stop it is cheat engine, you just need to froze exp from rising. Big boob's there is somehow grotesque in my opinion

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a way to pet fappets when they dont want to be patted?
and does anyone know how to get the red heart to full with slimes?
Fappets cannot refuse to be petted, or are you saying because some of them shakes the head?
The red heart im a fappet HUD is the life, you need to feed them to fill it.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
Kelpie need level 4 or above.... it was lvl 4.. and I lvled it up to 5 too and the msg repeats again... trying to get kelpie into the alley. "first time" of the bar idea quest.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Kelpie need level 4 or above.... it was lvl 4.. and I lvled it up to 5 too and the msg repeats again... trying to get kelpie into the alley. "first time" of the bar idea quest.
Yea just level up a kelpie to max, since the quest will keep increasing the requirements at each stage until like lvl 8.
If you ever encounter bugs, just sleep, close and restart the game. Gonna be doing a lot of that in here..

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, once the kelpie reaches the required lvl, you have to make him follow you. Once you are in the correct alley it will set it himself.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
Yea just level up a kelpie to max, since the quest will keep increasing the requirements at each stage until like lvl 8.
If you ever encounter bugs, just sleep, close and restart the game. Gonna be doing a lot of that in here..
I haven't advanced the quest... I'm still at the part where I need a lvl 4 kelpie while I got a lvl 5kelpie running around with me now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The Dev posted a new sneak-peak of the new game, this time talking about the customization.
And comes with a poll about what cosplay you want to see.

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone got a better download? Mega's link doesn't work / Uploadhaven requires Premium and the other 2 hosts is giving me slow download speed... :(

HomelessJesus

Apr 16, 2022
anyone got a save with a lot of fapets that are high level?
and I wonder can you tame like the big orcs ?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
anyone got a save with a lot of fapets that are high level?
and I wonder can you tame like the big orcs ?
You can use my save file in the OP. It has all the tamable fapets.
Orks cannot be tamed sadly, but if you manage to make a Ork to impregnate one of your females, there's the possibility of getting your own Ork

Reactions: HomelessJesus

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. this is shit. The controls are awful.. the UI is awful.. the view is fucked up and looks like a cross of first person and third person. You can't even try to fend off the fucking goblins.. totally retarded.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes