3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
yeah, i hope the violence is not that high. Luckily seem that the player can decide how rough it wants to be
Yeah, that's a good thing, still kind of disappointing that lily not make out with Nishi here...C'mon now, she's a basically succub at this point, and lily much appreciate the did she might have with her, i'm sure

Reactions: WeebLoop

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
can the playable character get pregnant and how do you build a slave bar?
Slave bar is basically a stand where you sell the milk(cum) of your fapets. Don't think about putting slaves in your bar (for now...maybe NK will start chapter 2 with new feature).
I think there is slavery enough in your nest :LOL:.
For the impregnation of the main character the answer is yes, but you can't give offspring with her (for my tastes, an egg with a tentacle is not a newborn fapets). There's a reason behind it, it's not random.

• Haha
Reactions: WeebLoop

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I really really really dislike the half-assed following mechanics and the disappear-if-not following/close by mechanic.

Also did any one else get absolutely bamboozled by Lily telling Nishi to sell off all of the fapets because you'd be gone for a week+. I know I did, I sold my lvl 12-15 fapets. Only to have all that money stolen by the end

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also did any one else get absolutely bamboozled by Lily telling Nishi to sell off all of the fapets because you'd be gone for a week+. I know I did, I sold my lvl 12-15 fapets. Only to have all that money stolen by the end
Yes, the first time that fooled me and taught me to not farm fapets/money during the Story kkkk

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I really really really dislike the half-assed following mechanics and the disappear-if-not following/close by mechanic.

i am get more bamboozled when the harem that i'm gather for myself....being just reversed to really irritatingly long rape time from ogre's...We have a yandere here from Lily, if she just rape Nishi all day long, i would appreciate and Nishi to....Where is goblin slayer when he's needed to be....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i am get more bamboozled when the harem that i'm gather for myself....being just reversed to really irritatingly long rape time from ogre's...We have a yandere here from Lily, if she just rape Nishi all day long, i would appreciate and Nishi to....Where is goblin slayer when he's needed to be....
in those cases I'll suggest to hold F2 to speed up the sex animations, and restarting the game every hour or so

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
This game really needs some cheats. Like insta capture because taming some of the monsters it's really a pain in the ass. Like the dog that you have to throw a wet panty and smell his ass in a fracture of a second. With all the bugs and the game constantly stuttering, makes it even worse. Another cheat that would be nice is not having to pee all the time. Or atleast put more bathrooms around the world. One in your house would be a no-brainer.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
This game really needs some cheats. Like insta capture because taming some of the monsters it's really a pain in the ass. Like the dog that you have to throw a wet panty and smell his ass in a fracture of a second. With all the bugs and the game constantly stuttering, makes it even worse. Another cheat that would be nice is not having to pee all the time. Or atleast put more bathrooms around the world. One in your house would be a no-brainer.
i don't know how, but in my game she clean herself while...masturbating, so i just abuse this

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
i don't know how, but in my game she clean herself while...masturbating, so i just abuse this
Yeah, i noticed, but it's just a little bit. Would be nice if you could buy soap or something to fully clean yourself while you are exploring around

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
New Dev update about its new project, this time explaining how Lily reactions and mood changes according to how you treat her

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes