3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This game is so tedious hah.
After the orcs quest and getting to town, Nishi was perma stuck in standing mode, and when in the forest perma stuck in crawling mode. Cheat Engine's speedhack is a must for this game because movement's too slow otherwise.

Also is there a way to go back to the orcs place? I got Nishi up to 200 something affection? and then the knight rescued everyone.
Was kind of looking forward to the other ranks

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
This game is so tedious hah.
After the orcs quest and getting to town, Nishi was perma stuck in standing mode, and when in the forest perma stuck in crawling mode. Cheat Engine's speedhack is a must for this game because movement's too slow otherwise.

Also is there a way to go back to the orcs place? I got Nishi up to 200 something affection? and then the knight rescued everyone.
Was kind of looking forward to the other ranks
in case you get Stuck with a unwanted pose, press F5.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
She only had the Sheep and Warg one there, do Hounds and Goblins not have recipes?
really? i bought all of them there.
Goblin is the only fapet that doesn't have a recipe.
Other way, it's to go to the Fapet's habitat and look for treasure chest with the recipe.
You can review the recipes in the book

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Strange, there is incest concept in the game, but all for your fappet's, and there is pregnancy concept, then again only for fapet's. And the funnies thing that MC can be pregnant, but not fertile...just...why? There is the one of the sickest fetishes that i ever seen...after LonaRPG of course., but big NO about incest and pregnancy for MC...i know about lore and all....but steel, i don't get it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Strange, there is incest concept in the game, but all for your fappet's, and there is pregnancy concept, then again only for fapet's. And the funnies thing that MC can be pregnant, but not fertile...just...why? There is the one of the sickest fetishes that i ever seen...after LonaRPG of course., but big NO about incest and pregnancy for MC...i know about lore and all....but steel, i don't get it.
That's simple, if you played the end of the Story Mode you might know the answer. (also, there is the thing with the dev that makes them to not add anything without it being first on the Story Mode for some reason)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
That's simple, if you played the end of the Story Mode you might know the answer. (also, there is the thing with the dev that makes them to not add anything without it being first on the Story Mode for some reason)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that's reasonable....and i guess in the next update we can't reach our desirable content...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, that's reasonable....and i guess in the next update we can't reach our desirable content...
Maybe we cab get something like that on the Episode 2? The Dev said something about new unique features about that

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Any idea when the dev will start working on episode 2?
I recall something about, if the game sells well enough and after when they had have enough rest.
DLsite has +1.8K sales, and i don't know how many sales it got on Itch.io
Also there is the thing that the dev is going to release a new Mobile Game focused on Lily (the blue haired elf from the ork dungeon)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
300+ sales for a mobile game with almost 0 effort against 1800+ sales for a 6 year game...
It's really good for him but is really sad in general because since he's selling fine and if the next mobile game will have the same success or more, he could be set his focus on mobages...
And I personally don't like the mobile game at all :cautious:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
300+ sales for a mobile game with almost 0 effort against 1800+ sales for a 6 year game...
It's really good for him but is really sad in general because since he's selling fine and if the next mobile game will have the same success or more, he could be set his focus on mobages...
And I personally don't like the mobile game at all :cautious:
The first one (birthday day) is a Remake of one old apk. But yeah, I'll would like to have something with a Huge amount of content.
Although the dev said something about doing these as a way of Practice, before the EP 2 of Slavebar.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
There is a huge amount of content already, just that there is too much padding and it's far too gimmicky with the controls and animations. Maybe he needs more marketing.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes