3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Although i don't recommend to load a Post 1.0 save file with a build Pre 1.0. I once did that and my save got corrupted at some point

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Although i don't recommend to load a Post 1.0 save file with a build Pre 1.0. I once did that and my save got corrupted at some point
That's why I asked him, because is useless uploading a version pre 1.0 both for save and content differences

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Im stuck after taming the sheep girl, It says I need to check an item that dropped from the tree. But I don't see any item anywhere.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Im stuck after taming the sheep girl, It says I need to check an item that dropped from the tree. But I don't see any item anywhere.
In that case, just Open the Book (tab) and select the Sheep's Mission with Enter. That way you will see where the item is (under the tree, near the taming spot)
Otherwise, just save and restart the game

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
In that case, just Open the Book (tab) and select the Sheep's Mission with Enter. That way you will see where the item is (under the tree, near the taming spot)
Otherwise, just save and restart the game
There is nothing there tho.... And I have restarted multiple times already.
SlaveBar_y9K8JiHG96.jpg

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
There is nothing there tho.... And I have restarted multiple times already.
View attachment 2101438
That's weird, once you get near to that spot the mission should progress normally.
If you cannot solve this, go to the OP and download my save files folder, there is a folder with multiple save points for the Story Mode, pick the one that is nearest to your actual progress and keep playing

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes