3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
anyone has a fully completed save? for some reason mine is broken and the items from my inventory keep dissapearing and i can t hold 2 items, i can only hold 1, it says no more free space in slots
There is your answer literally in the page before this one...and in the first post.
If you downloaded the game is impossible you didn't notice

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Ok, I don't think I understand how gender chances born work in this game. From the tips I saw in loading screen, the gender should depend on who is the parent with incest but so far only males are being born. Despite the mother having bred with the son which is supposed to breed only females or am I missing something?

Also normal paring keep producing males too for some reason, are female fapets that rare to breed or did the game decide to fuck me over for whatever reason?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok, I don't think I understand how gender chances born work in this game. From the tips I saw in loading screen, the gender should depend on who is the parent with incest but so far only males are being born. Despite the mother having bred with the son which is supposed to breed only females or am I missing something?

Also normal paring keep producing males too for some reason, are female fapets that rare to breed or did the game decide to fuck me over for whatever reason?
I guess the breeding is broken in this update, I'll try reporting it

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Thanks, I did manage to breed some female fapets in the past but since I had a lot fapets at the time I don't remember whom it was I mated with because I had the arousal switch on and thus had no control over who did who lol. So yeah for now, breeding with non related fapets is still a must.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Ok, there's nothing wrong with the breeding. I just had a string of bad luck it seems. And to make constant female fapets you need to breed the father with the daughter. Not the opposite like the loading screen seemed to imply.

So perhaps still needs to be looked at but the system does work.
Also the one where I tried it on was father warg/ daughter bunny.

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i don't get it, how the CLS code work and cheat's for the cloth? It's just not work
CLS code doesn't work at all now, since is from the beta versions of the game, that and other codes from the old list . (it may destroy your clothing system if you use it)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
CLS code doesn't work at all now, since is from the beta versions of the game, that and other codes from the old list . (it may destroy your clothing system if you use it)
Well it is broke my dress cab. But for costume there is so much grind...Maybe we can somehow have the costume of the npc? Without trouble of course...And yeah, i understand that i just might use the full save....But there she...just plain slut at this point, which just don't add up for me.

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
Possible bug: I can't find Horny the Cow. I took the builder to her and did her quest, witnessed them having an idea. It told me to come back tomorrow but she isn't there. When i try the Tab book it leads me to the place she used to stand but she isn't there anymore.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Possible bug: I can't find Horny the Cow. I took the builder to her and did her quest, witnessed them having an idea. It told me to come back tomorrow but she isn't there. When i try the Tab book it leads me to the place she used to stand but she isn't there anymore.
try looking behind her house, or directly restart the game. There is a mission were she disappears and you have to look for her

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
ok quick question that might've been answered already (haven't downloaded yet) seeing in his website there are two versions of the game the [M]onster version and the east version which one is this?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes