3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Btw I was confusinf level with affection for some reason lol. I was wondering why never went higher than 20 when the helpage said that you needed something over 24 for essence to stop dropping lol.
:whistle:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Do you mind if I remake that cheatsheet to something less confusing? I'll promise to repost it again in the coming days. From what I understoo gt; and - don't need to ne typed out but why even include the first one in thee first place?

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Like this one for example, does it still work?
(backspace)birthday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, OnFeet (no crouched), Normal (not pregnant)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Btw I was confusinf level with affection for some reason lol. I was wondering why never went higher than 20 when the helpage said that you needed something over 24 for essence to stop dropping lol.
:whistle:
You can rise quickly the Affection by Petting them, but you need to feed them to lvl up their maximum affection.
PS: Petting also has levels, there are 2 low affection levels, and 1 special cuddle animation once the affection surpasses 90

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Do you mind if I remake that cheatsheet to something less confusing? I'll promise to repost it again in the coming days. From what I understoo gt; and - don't need to ne typed out but why even include the first one in thee first place?
That list is from when the game was a Beta, so...., i could make a new one but not today

Reactions: Potatoest

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
In 1.3 ver you can't tame harpies because when Nishy does a blowjob she can't get her face dirty :LOL:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
I'm only able to have wargs and bunnies as offspring for some reason, everything else seems to fail. Just bad luck?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm only able to have wargs and bunnies as offspring for some reason, everything else seems to fail. Just bad luck?
broken fapets has a higher chance of failed breeding, plus any breeding involving Nishy will end up in failure (the egg will be contaminated by a tentacle monster) take that into account

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
strange bug appear in ng+, i can't lure any monster with Q action(Masturbation) into H-act at 25lvl and full body exp

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
any breeding involving Nishy will end up in failure
That's kind of sad, i wonder if it might be in the new update's...only game when i find successful incest breeding's with MC is breeders of nephilim...And i trying to look into your save file, if trying do ng+ same bug, she can't lure anyone by masturbating...

Last edited:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
broken fapets has a higher chance of failed breeding, plus any breeding involving Nishy will end up in failure (the egg will be contaminated by a tentacle monster) take that into account
To make up for constant horniness I assume? How much worse we talking about and can we change this in anyway? I guess I should keep a spare fapet of the same type for normal breeding I suppose. I did manage to breed a steed at some point.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Well according to this tooltip, broken fapets can't get preggers at all! Guess i'm boned lol. It doesn't say anything about incest only babies being male only tho.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
strange bug appear in ng+, i can't lure any monster with Q action(Masturbation) into H-act at 25lvl and full body exp
On free mode you have to complete certain missions to unlock things, in your case you didn't do the Crowd Hero missions and haven't unlocked the H Sight Skill

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
well, technically yes, since the bug fixing is eternal.
But the game is already finished (at least this part) and the Dev said that they have another project going on, so don't expect constant updates as it used to be before.
So does that mean that the dev won't be making a part 2 for the story?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes