3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Also I used the complete save, what does the big staff do? Does it allow you to select animations on fapets they can use or something?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I recently discovered this game and I'm amazed by how much content there is.

WeebLoop, what did you mean when you said you can use the mobile game cheat codes in this game? I saw on their website that there's a mobile game, but how do you get the cheat codes and use it in Slave Bar?

I'm glad the dev is continuing to work on another project. Do you know if it's something new or chapter 2?

Recently finished the story mode and trying to fully complete the free mode, but if there's more content to this game I'd like to know :)
Well, Slavebar Nishy Futanari birthday is the Mobile Game i was talking about,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Anyone know some other games in the same style btw? i refuse to believe this is the only game out there in this style or around the same concept. I already know about botn.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also I used the complete save, what does the big staff do? Does it allow you to select animations on fapets they can use or something?
The staff only works as a Masturbation tool, there are 2 animations for female Nishy (one with full witch dress/one without it), and 1 for Futa Nishy

Reactions: Potatoest

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Wait brk as in the button? I don't think my keyboard has that. Well that sucks...So dogs in my case are completely useless.
brk are the keys B R K (since your keyboard possibly is not QWERTY, just change the distribution or look for a picture of both and compare the key bingings)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm glad the dev is continuing to work on another project. Do you know if it's something new or chapter 2?
Seems like to be some kind of Remake for a old mobile game "Elly's Scape" (you can download it from the Dev blog) and another things too.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know some other games in the same style btw? i refuse to believe this is the only game out there in this style or around the same concept. I already know about botn.
Breeders of the Nymphelym (but it lacks on animations variety), Breeding season (there's a 3D port in this website), Forest of the Blue Skin (i guess?)

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
brk are the keys B R K (since your keyboard possibly is not QWERTY, just change the distribution or look for a picture of both and compare the key bingings)
OHHH! ok got it. Anyway it should work since those letter are in the same location as on qwerty. They also haven't been changed by me for that reason either.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
You possibly know some other usefull cheats like this that can make you do fun stuff?
Yes, in this thread look for the posts of Powiratel starting from page 20 if I remember correctly.
Cheat didn't work. Oh well got some good coin for it.
B R K cheat makes that either You or the targeted Being ( males can e affect too, but they will not show it) will become sex addicted, hence they will rape non stop whatever they got its hands on. (Is you press X and then activate the BRK cheat, Nishy will be affected too)
Also what fapet allows blowjobs to nishy? I can't seem to figure out how to capture a harpy.
-Kelpie Bunny attack: Masturbate in front of him (or command him to rape you as a bunny)
-Stallion Special Hact: near to him, press Shift+Enter
-Stallion Bunny Attack: Same as kelpie
-Warng Special Hact: same as Stallion
-Hound Cat attack: Only through orders
-Ent Special Hact: Same as Stallion
-Nishy auto blowjob: Turn futa and use the cheat code 2 B D A Y
And a lot more

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, in this thread look for the posts of Powiratel starting from page 20 if I remember correctly.

B R K cheat makes that either You or the targeted Being ( males can e affect too, but they will not show it) will become sex addicted, hence they will rape non stop whatever they got its hands on. (Is you press X and then activate the BRK cheat, Nishy will be affected too)

-Kelpie Bunny attack: Masturbate in front of him (or command him to rape you as a bunny)
-Stallion Special Hact: near to him, press Shift+Enter
-Stallion Bunny Attack: Same as kelpie
-Warng Special Hact: same as Stallion
-Hound Cat attack: Only through orders
-Ent Special Hact: Same as Stallion
-Nishy auto blowjob: Turn futa and use the cheat code 2 B D A Y
And a lot more
oh you need to be in their stats menu to do the cheats. Nope still doesn't work. it opens wobbag instead.

Last edited:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Also I have found a kobold bug in it's tamed animation, the face bugs out and there's no pregnancy change when hact is performed on the player. (normal interaction).

I hope it still receives bug fixes like this regularly.

Also a "set to defaults" for thee keyboard bindings would be nice too because there currently is no way to reset them.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes