3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I wonder is there a cheat to make everyone naked?
you can give your fapets to TC and she will shave then for you, also by using wild fapets against TC/Black will take a part of their clothes, but they will get angry and will rape you (Use the BRK cheat on yourself before that for extra fun)

• Wow
Reactions: Potatoest

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
you can give your fapets to TC and she will shave then for you, also by using wild fapets against TC/Black will take a part of their clothes, but they will get angry and will rape you (Use the BRK cheat on yourself before that for extra fun)
For science! :LOL:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
About the cheats, you sure it was around post 20? Or did you meant cheat engine? Do you know a good one? I did find a "cheat engine" but I don't know if that is a good one.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
TC didn't hav a dialogue to shave them tho. Am I still missing something?
ah, i forgot. you need 10 captures of one species in order to unlock it. Check the book and you will find the many benefits from capturing 20 of each species. (some entries of the book has multiple pages, press R/F to see them)

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
ah, i forgot. you need 10 captures of one species in order to unlock it. Check the book and you will find the many benefits from capturing 20 of each species. (some entries of the book has multiple pages, press R/F to see them)
Ah so that's what that's for. That always counts right? Or only when I get that letter to return them in?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ah so that's what that's for. That always counts right? Or only when I get that letter to return them in?
Always, check your taming counts by pressing X and 3 twice.
And here is the cheat list (a few of them no longer works, or are out of date, just press Backspace + R.shift to test them)
PS: new code, S P A W N E E

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Uhh, are animations supposed to keep on going forever once broken or did I actually break something? Also hud on fapets seems to break from time to time too.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Uhh, are animations supposed to keep on going forever once broken or did I actually break something? Also hud on fapets seems to break from time to time too.
Yes, broken being are supposed to rape things non stop until one of 2 gets knocked out. useful to farm High Level animations

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, broken being are supposed to rape things non stop until one of 2 gets knocked out. useful to farm High Level animations
I can suddenly see why males aren't supposed to be broken lol. I do wish there was a way to partner fapets to prevent incest from happening. Unless you know a way to make incest babies not male only? Also game seems to have a memory leak issue but on the other hand I do have 4 tabs open in firefox...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered 2 new animation: GoblinxNishy lvl 2
and Futanari NishyxFemale LVL2 on milking parlor

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I can suddenly see why males aren't supposed to be broken lol. I do wish there was a way to partner fapets to prevent incest from happening. Unless you know a way to make incest babies not male only? Also game seems to have a memory leak issue but on the other hand I do have 4 tabs open in firefox...
Game runs fine with 8GB ram, but every 1-2 hours of gaming you have to reset they game

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Just discovered 2 new animation: GoblinxNishy lvl 2
and Futanari NishyxFemale LVL2 on milking parlor
yeah just discovered the milking parlor thing lol. (I'm not sure if that was always the case or if it's linked to the highest parlor upgrade or not)
Also level 2 as in when the gobbo loves you enough?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yeah just discovered the milking parlor thing lol.
Also level 2 as in when the gobbo loves you enough?
Hacts levels up when you repeat them enough times, like FutaxBunny has 3 levels (60 times fucked), StallionxNishy has 2 normal levels (10 times) and 5 for the special ones (60 blowjobs) and so

Reactions: Potatoest
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes