3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah, dev is prolly looking for inspiration for the second part. Also coming up with the story is one thing but making new stuff is a whole other and I haven't even gotten started about putting it all together with scripting and other stuff. Although the latter should be a bit faster depending on what he's planning to do. If it's about adding new things to an already existing system, it should be faster to implement, new features however are not.

Last edited:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Btw how is fertility of an egg actually calculated? If male fapet is broken but not the female, will chance of conceivement be bigger than when female fapet is broken?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Btw how is fertility of an egg actually calculated? If male fapet is broken but not the female, will chance of conceivement be bigger than when female fapet is broken?
it's a high chance of success, but if one of the parents is broken, likely it will fail. If you need to reverse the 'Break' state, just use the BRK code again on the fapet

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
it's a high chance of success, but if one of the parents is broken, likely it will fail. If you need to reverse the 'Break' state, just use the BRK code again on the fapet
ye I just saw that in the cheat message, after I sold my broken fapets tho...

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
On free mode you have to complete certain missions to unlock things, in your case you didn't do the Crowd Hero missions and haven't unlocked the H Sight Skill
erm....that's kind of stupid in my case, because i thinking that thous quest only for "prostitute business" which i'm not really into. But one thing in my old not ng+ free roam i'ts work without thous quest....and even without cheat, i only do things with female and it's been kind of a challenge because i can't reset "lover", with that i do the 1 time hact per species...

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
erm....that's kind of stupid in my case, because i thinking that thous quest only for "prostitute business" which i'm not really into. But one thing in my old not ng+ free roam i'ts work without thous quest....and even without cheat, i only do things with female and it's been kind of a challenge because i can't reset "lover", with that i do the 1 time hact per species...
well, not necessarily 'Prostitute business', just by doing the normal missions "Help me search this" or "Do this for me" are enough, you only need a few of them. Also lovers doesn't have a real use at all, so just deactivate them if you don't want it with the nest switch on the wall

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
hmm; either random luck isn't on my side but it seems like fapets will only bred female ones with certain male ones. I don't think I've ever seen a female fapet from a kobold pairing. Also my steed is gone for whatever reason. Does the game start autodeleting fapets after a while or something because I could've sworn I had one.

Also I discovered a bit of a bug. If you are too close to cumming and you decide to breed a broken fapet on the milk parlor, you're basically gonna be stuck forever lol. Because horniness doesn't go up for some reasons so nishy can't cum but also not break off because horniness is too high.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
How many fapets do you need to tame of a species to unlock all there is to do with a species? I know that for petting to unlock you need to tame 5 but what after that?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How many fapets do you need to tame of a species to unlock all there is to do with a species? I know that for petting to unlock you need to tame 5 but what after that?
It's detailed on the book (Free Mode Book has a lot of information)
10= Normal Clothes from that specie; 15= CrossPosses with that specie (aka gallery mode); 20 Accessories from that species and Hair Styles from the female ones
Plus the more times you capture certain species, the more proficient Nishy becomes at it making you to not lose Stamina after tamings

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
It's detailed on the book (Free Mode Book has a lot of information)
10= Normal Clothes from that specie; 15= CrossPosses with that specie (aka gallery mode); 20 Accessories from that species and Hair Styles from the female ones
Plus the more times you capture certain species, the more proficient Nishy becomes at it making you to not lose Stamina after tamings
Oh noice! I know what I need to do then.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a way to stop fapets from getting deleted? I could've sworn I had 2 neko's. Now there's only one.
the only ways you can lose fapets is either they got 0 essence or they where outside the nest when you sleep. Until now i haven lost any fapet at all

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
the only ways you can lose fapets is either they got 0 essence or they where outside the nest when you sleep. Until now i haven lost any fapet at all
hmm, maybe it's because I didn't use shift + rmb when entering nest. So technically they were there but because I didn't actually add them they were considered not to be.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hmm, maybe it's because I didn't use shift + rmb when entering nest. So technically they were there but because I didn't actually add them they were considered not to be.
Shift + rmb is to keep them following you when you enter/exit a building, maybe they did get outside due to a bad world loading and they fled? That sometimes happens

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Shift + rmb is to keep them following you when you enter/exit a building, maybe they did get outside due to a bad world loading and they fled? That sometimes happens
Yeah, next time I should look at their status better. if it doesn't say nest. They are gonna despawn at some point. I was wondering why some were marked as "free" for some reason lol.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, next time I should look at their status better. if it doesn't say nest. They are gonna despawn at some point. I was wondering why some were marked as "free" for some reason lol.
you can know where your fapets are by the "Cattle" option in your book

morelianol

Jul 31, 2021
anyone has a fully completed save? for some reason mine is broken and the items from my inventory keep dissapearing and i can t hold 2 items, i can only hold 1, it says no more free space in slots

• Angry
Reactions: xRoguex
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes