3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
ok quick question that might've been answered already (haven't downloaded yet) seeing in his website there are two versions of the game the [M]onster version and the east version which one is this?
M, it's in the name. a few pages back you can get the 1.3B too

Fliark

Sep 23, 2022
1663925699589.png i got my all 4 collectors huddled,in freemode.Back to load or restart didn‘t work.Anybody can help me plz?I don’t want to restart.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Dev posted on they a little peek about an incoming project, plus an Anniversary post

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Desktop Screenshot 2022.09.24 - 13.24.25.03.png
ok how do i do this i know the mmb is the target button but when i click it nothing happens ive tames more then 5 bunnies so i know i should be able to do it but nothing happens

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 2062595
ok how do i do this i know the mmb is the target button but when i click it nothing happens ive tames more then 5 bunnies so i know i should be able to do it but nothing happens
ah, If you are on Story Mode, did you get the "Commands Skill"? Without that, that option shouldn't appear (I'm not sure at all), but the procedure is simple.
1) Target with MMB
2) Hold RMB and those bubbles should appear
3) move the pointer on the Petting, and release RMB

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
ah, If you are on Story Mode, did you get the "Commands Skill"? Without that, that option shouldn't appear (I'm not sure at all), but the procedure is simple.
1) Target with MMB
yeah i got it working new problem tho is there a way to buy double dildos? cuase the one the existed for some reason was stuck to my character during the orc dungeon and im just sitting here like will shit cause it just poofed at some point during the event i have to do the lvl 6 sheep and bunny quest so im just stuck here like well shit

edit: nvm you can buy from the mansion turns out just went there saw it and was like oh

edit: so i accidentally bought like a billion whips tryna scroll since i play with remote i instinctively used the dpad which i set the down button to enter and anyways i caught up to the point i was and returned to the mansion to buy one and its not there and im sitting here like well shit

Last edited:

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
1) Target with MMB
also this is my screen after i do all that there no pet option

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yeah i got it working new problem tho is there a way to buy double dildos? cuase the one the existed for some reason was stuck to my character during the orc dungeon and im just sitting here like will shit cause it just poofed at some point during the event i have to do the lvl 6 sheep and bunny quest so im just stuck here like well shit

edit: nvm you can buy from the mansion turns out just went there saw it and was like oh

edit: so i accidentally bought like a billion whips tryna scroll since i play with remote i instinctively used the dpad which i set the down button to enter and anyways i caught up to the point i was and returned to the mansion to buy one and its not there and im sitting here like well shit
if you made a mistake like that, just press Esc> Backup load. It will send you to your last save point

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
also this is my screen after i do all that there no pet option
Then you haven't learned the "Commands" skill yet. Just progress on the story until a Blondie does something with you
PS: The Petting Option is only available for the Species with +5 tamings, since it doesn't appear with the bunny, maybe you unlock it with a kelpie?

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Then you haven't learned the "Commands" skill yet. Just progress on the story until a Blondie does something with you
PS: The Petting Option is only available for the Species with +5 tamings, since it doesn't appear with the bunny, maybe you unlock it with a kelpie?
no it was with bunny i only unlocked the prompt after my 5th bunny also im 90% sur ei got the skill since i can foucs on other people

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
whats the condition to unlock the doublesided dildo anyways
to purchase i mean

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
whats the condition to unlock the doublesided dildo anyways
to purchase i mean
There is not a condition to purchase it, once you get out of the Ork's Dungeon it should be available on the SackHead Store, front the Mansion.
Unless it's a bug, then after receiving Horny's task it will surely be there.
If don't, go taking missions from the NPCs and cancel those that doesn't have the DoubleDildo as a reward

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered this site, seems like a Easter Egg based on Harpies (located on Mofu Swamp). Didn't expect to see another one after the City Portal
image_2022-09-30_230656330.png

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes