3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
yes, it's a bug (aome Hacts cannot impregnate females) But pregnancies from the MC are useless, unless you like tentacles
oh i find the solution, you just need to brake dog with the brk cheat) The he do the impregnation. But now i have another question, how to rise or down the pee gauge....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
oh i find the solution, you just need to brake dog with the brk cheat) The he do the impregnation. But now i have another question, how to rise or down the pee gauge....
Pee gauge.... It raises alone with the time,
you get extra filling by: Getting raped by wild fapets, maturation, and taking diuretic pills.
You cannot reduce or stop it by normal ways sadly. but you can force pee at 75% by using the self commands

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Pee gauge.... It raises alone with the time,
you get extra filling by: Getting raped by wild fapets, maturation, and taking diuretic pills.
You cannot reduce or stop it by normal ways sadly. but you can force pee at 75% by using the self commands
Yeah i know, i wan't to find a way around with cheat or cheat engine...it'l be easy if this was have the numbers...but it's not

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah i know, i wan't to find a way around with cheat or cheat engine...
ah, that's simple.
First pee, then
Set the type of byte to "Floater" then look for "Unknown search value"
Wait half minute, then search for Increased value (repeat a few times), pee again and look for "decreased value"
Pee gauge goes from 0-100, and there are multiple pointers of it

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
does anyone know how to fix that music glitch? It automatically starts when I visit the toilet.
While it is muted from options.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
ah, that's simple.
First pee, then
Set the type of byte to "Floater" then look for "Unknown search value"
Wait half minute, then search for Increased value (repeat a few times), pee again and look for "decreased value"
Pee gauge goes from 0-100, and there are multiple pointers of it
well i'm trying, but can't find it

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
does anyone know how to fix that music glitch? It automatically starts when I visit the toilet.
While it is muted from options.
there's such glitch? I'll report it but i don't know what to do but to mute the audio from your device

mrbear1077

Nov 21, 2020
I recently discovered this game and I'm amazed by how much content there is.

WeebLoop, what did you mean when you said you can use the mobile game cheat codes in this game? I saw on their website that there's a mobile game, but how do you get the cheat codes and use it in Slave Bar?

I'm glad the dev is continuing to work on another project. Do you know if it's something new or chapter 2?

Recently finished the story mode and trying to fully complete the free mode, but if there's more content to this game I'd like to know :)

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
How do you use the cheats? It's kind of ironic because dog has vaginal animation lol.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
I think I've found another bug with kobold and ent. Ents face is currently bugged and kobolds face gets all scrunched up and cumming stage of animation on MC.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
It's kind of ironic because dog has vaginal animation lol.
Well actual animation kind of bugged, if penetration animation do "actual" visual penetration like in koikatsu with mod or somting simple like in Breeding laboratory when vaginal "Mouth" actually open up with penetration

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Ugh, I really hope they fix the ent and kobold being bugged in animation and the infertile dogs lol. Because now there's only 4 males to breed with atm, well technically five if you don't mind the disturbing look on it.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes