3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
You possibly know where the sheep recipe is? I don't really need it but I want it just for completeness sake lol

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
You possibly know where the sheep recipe is? I don't really need it but I want it just for completeness sake lol
I don't remember sadly, possibly is behind the well where you captured the first one, or above the mountain with the tree. If not, just pay the blacksmith a few cents

Reactions: Potatoest

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Maybe in story mod it won't do? Also, i don't intend to criticize to someone fetishes because i'm the same freak...but i have to tell...dude that write the story for this is sick in the head. It's so long that i feel so disgusted with the h-act only in story mod tho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xRoguex

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't understand what i need to do for tiping the letters Futa, because i can't interact with the statue
You are on that part? That's simple, just type the word futa, then a golden dick will appear on the statue, Spirit will tell you to bring a tamed Bunny and have a Hact with her next to the Statue

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Maybe in story mod it won't do? Also, i don't intend to criticize to someone fetishes because i'm the same freak...but i have to tell...dude that write the story for this is sick in the head. It's so long that i feel so disgusted with the h-act only in story mod tho.
Yeah, not everyone shares the same tastes. If you find a Hact that doesn't fit your liking, just Hold F2 to skip it, and hold RMB to skip dialogs

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
You are on that part? That's simple, just type the word futa, then a golden dick will appear on the statue, Spirit will tell you to bring a tamed Bunny and have a Hact with her next to the Statue
Well i'm trying to tipe in keyboard the word, but nothing happen....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well i'm trying to tipe in keyboard the word, but nothing happen....
weird, when i do it, i only type it and then press Enter.
If you got stuck there, go to the OP and download my Saves folder, near for the part you are at, or just skip it

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
weird, when i do it, i only type it and then press Enter.
If you got stuck there, go to the OP and download my Saves folder, near for the part you are at, or just skip it
The thing is when pres lmb or enter near the statue nothing appear...

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Soabout pregnancy, is it truly random or not because I keep poppin out wargs and other just don't get preggo because I didn't put them in the milker.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes