3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
same for other stores right? I finally discovered that I gotta feed my slaves lol. Sucks that I can't seem to find apples in the wild yet.
In front of your house there is a Apple Tree, on the forest you have a carrots field, on the floor there are fruits, bones, fish and such depending the zone

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
What button do I use to give food to fapets?
Press MMB to target a Fapet, select the food and then press RMB
Ugh, ok I read up on it. In order for them not to dissapear you need to have their level above 24. There goes my plan for quickly gathering some of them and training them later. Unless I could GIVE THEM THE FOOD! That is...:mad:

Sorry.
Not at all, just don't let the Hearth-shaped deplete.
If you loose a important fapet, just use the Backup save option (Esc>Backup save) or just cheat codes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also kelpi htraining quest is bugged. There are supposed to be kelpies there but there aren't so you can't fuck them to up the score.
Did a npc ask you to raise the H experience of their fapet? In that case, you have to bring a tamed kelpie and order him to fuck the fapet of that NPC

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Did a npc ask you to raise the H experience of their fapet? In that case, you have to bring a tamed kelpie and order him to fuck the fapet of that NPC
Ohhh...see dialogue and quest writing could really use some work imo. Or I should just read better. the fact that I have to target a fapet before feeding them should also be added to the book imo.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
In front of your house there is a Apple Tree, on the forest you have a carrots field, on the floor there are fruits, bones, fish and such depending the zone
could you possibly send a screenshot because I can't seem to find that tree. I've looked around everyone of them in the area. is it the one on the hill? Or is it locked for whatever reason?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
could you possibly send a screenshot because I can't seem to find that tree. I've looked around everyone of them in the area. is it the one on the hill? Or is it locked for whatever reason?
The first tree front your house, the apples are on the floor, hidden on the grass (it should be, in case you have already used them just wait 7 in game days)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ohhh...see dialogue and quest writing could really use some work imo. Or I should just read better. the fact that I have to target a fapet before feeding them should also be added to the book imo.
it is, also on the loading screen tips. (press Esc>Help and see all 57 pics if you need to learn more)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hmm, I guess I need to look around more I guess.
There is also a lot of stores on Mofu Village. (I don't know if this can be done on Story Mode, but if you build the second Slavebar there you will unlock a teleporter there)

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
There is also a lot of stores on Mofu Village. (I don't know if this can be done on Story Mode, but if you build the second Slavebar there you will unlock a teleporter there)
Ye I found the store. Interestingly they seem to restock everytime you reload the game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
does anyone know how to do fairy x spider?
Yes, search for Spider weebs around the world, sometimes you will find a SpiderxFairy sex.
Also, if you go to the back side of Mofu Village, behind a house you will be likely to find SxF
PD: If you see one of them doing it, target them and press Backspace + R. Shift BRK

Reactions: HomelessJesus
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes