3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Ehh this game doesn't care about player's time, all this constant running, no teleports, pets stop following you. I wish those blue crystals would give you like +75% running speed for 5 sec instead of a jump, that could help a bit. How long to finish story mode?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ehh this game doesn't care about player's time, all this constant running, no teleports, pets stop following you. I wish those blue crystals would give you like +75% running speed for 5 sec instead of a jump, that could help a bit. How long to finish story mode?
I suggest you to uses a Speed Hack, preferably Cheat Engine.
Story Mode is a bit big in content.
Playing without knowing what to do and reading all the dialogs and enjoying the Sex Scenes, may take near to 20 hours.
Playing knowing everything and skipping dialogs, Sex Scenes, 5-6 hours.

If you use the 'Call' Command, fapets will take longer to stop following you. Plus, those white dots on the map allows you to run non stop if you use them correctly

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Hey atleast the game has thee decency to block of certain areas in story mode until you are ready. Using the quests markers properly also helps I noticed.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
no, check freemode you can see normal hands there.
you are free mode right? In that case just pick my save file backups on the OP (The quickstart) once you install it, open the game and run it.
You will solve your issue and skip almost unnecessary things

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Is it normal that some hscenes are locked or do I just need to fuck the creature more? I'm still in story mode btw.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is it normal that some hscenes are locked or do I just need to fuck the creature more? I'm still in story mode btw.
yes, there are 2 fapets with that mechanic (Stallion blowjob and Kelpie assjob) you need to repeat them multiple times to unlock more

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
yes, there are 2 fapets with that mechanic (Stallion blowjob and Kelpie assjob) you need to repeat them multiple times to unlock more
Oh, ok. It's just I've been banging this dude for literal ingame days and it still didn't seem to move.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Oh wow, that many times? What counter? The red heart one or the level?
Also I hope my game isn't bugged because I was supposed to get a new dress from TC but because I didn't have it on, nothing happened and I'm super slow around town which is pretty annoying. Is there really no way to get it back or something? Anyway, I downloaded those saves so it's not so bad if I have to backtrack a bit.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oh wow, that many times? What counter? The red heart one or the level?
Also I hope my game isn't bugged because I was supposed to get a new dress from TC but because I didn't have it on, nothing happened and I'm super slow around town which is pretty annoying. Is there really no way to get it back or something? Anyway, I downloaded those saves so it's not so bad if I have to backtrack a bit.
Yes, to unlock new poses, animations, interactions and such, you need to have sex with the same fapet multiple times (its worth, as example you can use my Advanced save file and tell a Kelpie to fuck you as a Neko, or use the futa mode against the high lvl bunnie)
Once you unlock the 'Focus' and 'Read' skill, you will be able to analyze the stats from either yourself or your fapets, you can see many things there.

If you wanna get clothes, you have to interact with TC and buy them from her.
Plus you have an inventory, Press B and you can store a backup of clothes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, to unlock new poses, animations, interactions and such, you need to have sex with the same fapet multiple times (its worth, as example you can use my Advanced save file and tell a Kelpie to fuck you as a Neko, or use the futa mode against the high lvl bunnie)
Once you unlock the 'Focus' and 'Read' skill, you will be able to analyze the stats from either yourself or your fapets, you can see many things there.

If you wanna get clothes, you have to interact with TC and buy them from her.
Plus you have an inventory, Press B and you can store a backup of clothes
Actally that' exactly What I'm using right now. I'm still doing the story because I have not idea about half what you were just talking about lol. Not having to deal with money is a plus too.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So what do I do in the dungeon? Keep banging things till the quest continues?
The Ork dungeon? Yes, just fuck, sleep, clean yourself, masturbste in front of the caged females, repeat. Every 3 days you have to restart the game (press Esc>Back to main menu)
PD: Now you can sprint while being crouched

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Anyone know where I can find the double dildo for the sheep? After the dungeon, I can't seem to find at the regular spot anymore.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes