3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
When you open the game, it shows a panel where you can change the resolution and the controls if you need it
Ye but Iwas hoping to set things back to default. I rewatched the video again and it doesn't really say that you need to use Q. Reason I thought it was Rmb is because that's what showed up to close that video lol. I already managed to get past the rabbit btw. Hopefully fetch quest objects aren't too hard to spot. Oh and I hope I can build that giant dildo at some point. Was fun watching that.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Right mouse definitely works in combination with left shift so it's something that comes later?
Also can someone please post their key bindings configuration if what you have is still vanilla please?
I still don't understand how I'm supposed to put on clothing. I already tried the way you use the carrot. But no dice.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Right mouse definitely works in combination with left shift so it's something that comes later?
Also can someone please post their key bindings configuration if what you have is still vanilla please?
I still don't understand how I'm supposed to put on clothing. I already tried the way you use the carrot. But no dice.
Press ESC, and go to Help, you will find a Pic with the Vanilla Key binding, you can guide yourself with that

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ofcourse the one combo I didn't try. Thanks btw. I'm just gonna assume that that help part for the keyboard layout isn't very actual anymore huh?
The keyboard layout shows the function of every key, if you wanna a detailed description of control and commands, you have to read the Help entries on the Book (press Tab)

Reactions: Potatoest

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah I know about the ingame help thing but there's a bunch of keys not named on there that are also used in the config file. I noticed that if you accidentally at the same key to different features, that it can block the button altogether. But no worries it sounds like everything works as it should except that enter doesn't work on selecting things in the menu but left mouse button does despite it being addigned in the config page but oh well, everything else is fine so far.

Anyways thanks for the help and I should've prolly not started playing this at 1 am in the morning lol.

Bloodspartan27

Jun 19, 2018
it changed, now you have to reach a 200 Bar reputation on Free Mode to unlock it.
I'll suggest you to use cheat engine or my save files to avoid that
it changed, now you have to reach a 200 Bar reputation on Free Mode to unlock it.
Oh ok thank you for the info
thank you for the info and suggestions I saw your save and how to install but when I followed those steps, but after going into Appdata and locallow I couldn’t find the nymphokun and slavebar folders to put them in. Would happen to know why?

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
So I'm stuck with trainees quest. I'm supposed to find more info about what I'm looking for but I don't seem to be not capable to. Is there another button that I'm not aware of and isn't listed down there? The other quest do work though. I'm supposed to press a button to make a blue beam appear in the book where the quest is. Buttons R and F don't seem to do anything. I mean the quest is blue colored so I'm gonna assume that it's selected then?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So I'm stuck with trainees quest. I'm supposed to find more info about what I'm looking for but I don't seem to be not capable to. Is there another button that I'm not aware of and isn't listed down there? The other quest do work though. I'm supposed to press a button to make a blue beam appear in the book where the quest is. Buttons R and F don't seem to do anything. I mean the quest is blue colored so I'm gonna assume that it's selected then?
Press Enter on the mission you are at, it will show you where to go

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fire2244

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oh ok thank you for the info

thank you for the info and suggestions I saw your save and how to install but when I followed those steps, but after going into Appdata and locallow I couldn’t find the nymphokun and slavebar folders to put them in. Would happen to know why?
If those 2 folders doesn't exist you have to create them, but if you don't wanna do it. (remember to have enabled the option to see Hidden Folders)
Open the game, wait for a quick saving, close he game and search for folders now.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes