3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Shana

Oct 12, 2017
I can't for the life of me tame the first story mode bunny. I follow the instructiosn to the latter (I think) but it either never picks up the carrot or runs away even though it's eating when I get in their sight. Also what exactly do they mean by "expose yourself to them" anyway?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I can't for the life of me tame the first story mode bunny. I follow the instructiosn to the latter (I think) but it either never picks up the carrot or runs away even though it's eating when I get in their sight. Also what exactly do they mean by "expose yourself to them" anyway?
Once the bunny starts eating the carrot you have to hurry up and crouch in front of her, then hold Q to Expose Yourself and she will start following you.
In case you don't get it well you can watch the Video Guide on the recipes
Also the bunny is rigged to not pick up the carrot if you are making a mistake on the early steps of the taming to make it easier

Shana

Oct 12, 2017
Once the bunny starts eating the carrot you have to hurry up and crouch in front of her, then hold Q to Expose Yourself and she will start following you.
In case you don't get it well you can watch the Video Guide on the recipes
Also the bunny is rigged to not pick up the carrot if you are making a mistake on the early steps of the taming to make it easier
That helped a lot, thank you :> Turns out it was the hitting Q part I was missing, mostly. Funny enough, I tried it in the beginning and it didn't work. Must've done something else wrong and never really tried after that I guess.

Reactions: WeebLoop

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
What problems do you have at specifically? And what mission & task you are at?
I'm positive is the part when you need to bring a kelpie to the owner lady for take the property and build the bar.
The second I think is the second time you bring the kelpie I suppose

Reactions: tamakool

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm positive is the part when you need to bring a kelpie to the owner lady for take the property and build the bar.
The second I think is the second time you bring the kelpie I suppose
that's simple after every scene, just sleep near to the kelpie, call him go bit far, and return to the spot

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Build 1.3M got released on Itch. Io

Basically just adds
No censorship by default,
Nishy now can have a Tan skin,
New Blowjob animation for the Stallion,
New footjob animation for FutaNishyxHarpy,
A new Dildo shape on the main menu,
Stallion and Hound design changed into a monstrous one
And a lot of bug Fixes

Screenshot837.jpg

Screenshot821.jpg

Last edited:

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Is the game really that bad with 2/5 rating on the current version (1.3m)? Would you recommend checking it out now or wait for more updates?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Is the game really that bad with 2/5 rating on the current version (1.3m)? Would you recommend checking it out now or wait for more updates?
Problem with low rating - not include instruction here,so need find out yourself how play + it was low in physics plans... Some bugs left, but now some were polished

Reactions: Softys

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
that low rating is from the VERY Old versions of the game (the game used to get updated every month, hence after every update everything would become a mess), before the Final release. Basically everything was a bug festival and so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Softys
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes