3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
the game was janktank. there was bugs that would teleport you into areas you cant escape, compound that on top of it taking like 20minues to get through the weird story prologue, yeah its easy to get frustrated. there was several sessional events that may or may not be in the game right now that would also cause crippling issues, theres a weird punishment where your locked in the bathroom and it never, ever ends, creating a softlock game over. like youd do the "dream" event but then it would replay every day

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
the game was janktank. there was bugs that would teleport you into areas you cant escape, compound that on top of it taking like 20minues to get through the weird story prologue, yeah its easy to get frustrated. there was several sessional events that may or may not be in the game right now that would also cause crippling issues, theres a weird punishment where your locked in the bathroom and it never, ever ends, creating a softlock game over. like youd do the "dream" event but then it would replay every day
true, luckily most of those issues were already fixed. Specially events, now those happens on In-Game time instead of IRL time

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
does anyone have a save data full of v1.3?
Yes, you can always use my save files on this thread. (in case you don't mind) I suggest you to select the Advanced Save file and once you open the game, target the save file and press 1 to start a new game+ to avoid buggs
SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - V20220325 (CHAPTER-1 V1.1B) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE, SO YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR PROGRESS, SKIP CHAPTERS OR REMPLACE BUGGY SAVES
//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 100%
//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)

//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + ALMOST EVERYTHING )

Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs
//PATH FILE: C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So you should be able to just press f then futa mode activates right?
idk if it changed cause its not working
it changed, now you have to reach a 200 Bar reputation on Free Mode to unlock it.
I'll suggest you to use cheat engine or my save files to avoid that

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
I'm trying to tame a rabbit but can't seem to use the carrots to stick in the pussy while indicator is green. Am I missing something? Like nothing happens when I press rmb or backspace.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm trying to tame a rabbit but can't seem to use the carrots to stick in the pussy while indicator is green. Am I missing something? Like nothing happens when I press rmb or backspace.
Have you see the recipe (and it's video guide) first?
It's simple, press C, then Select the carrot, Press Q and done.
Now hide, throw another carrot near the bunny, move in front of the eating bunny, hold Q, the Cristal becomes pink, go to the taming spot and hold Q again.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Have you see the recipe (and it's video guide) first?
It's simple, press C, then Select the carrot, Press Q and done.
Now hide, throw another carrot near the bunny, move in front of the eating bunny, hold Q, the Cristal becomes pink, go to the taming spot and hold Q again.
What q why that button? It clearly said right mouse button.

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
Gotta use Q to insert the carrot as you're essentially masturbating with it. I just tamed that bunny; it took me until the very last carrot.

This game is equal parts interesting/challenging gameplay, sexy, and hilarious. Loving this so far.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Ok finally discovered it. Apparently I forgot to rebind a key to a instead of q that you can find on qwerty. So it was still on there.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes