3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so , already ended chapter 1 in story mode and now im in free mode but the bag head trader is not in his spot and idk where i can get the whip
also where can i buy or get condoms ?
You can buy Fapet/slave related Stuff from Black

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The codes, what are the codes... :FacePalm:
Ah, just press (Backspace + Right Shift) and then following code (some of these might not work)
(backspace)birthday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, OnFeet (no crouched), Normal (not pregnant)
(backspace)2bday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, crouched, Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)
claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) (Backspace)>N>M>1/2/3/4/5/6 - Necromancer cloths switch (Backspace)>
ZOZO - Toggle ZombieMode (Nishy) (Backspace)>XMAS - (in winter zone) instant night (Backspace)>
SPAWN B/S/K/C/T/O/W/H/NN/LL/UU/O/EE - spawn a captured fapet near your (b-bunny,s-sheep,k-kelpie,c-cow,t-stallion,o-kobold,w-warg,h-harpy,nn-neko,LL - slime, UU - hound, O - kobold ) (Backspace)>
CLS - Unlock add cloths for purchase (dress cabin) (Backspace)>
BOOBS - instant full body level (Backspace)>
BRK - (while targeting a tamed female) instant break-unbreak (if done on a broken female) (Backspace)>
LVL - (while targeting a tamed fapet) Level up (might not update the overhead ui) (Backspace)>
CO - +500 coins (Backspace)>
STAM - stamina max

/ ExtraAnims: - Sheep Mastb B *as Nishy turn futa > go near the tamed sheep > start masturbating (must be Level 10 or higher, arrousment must be 10% or higher) - Feeding bunny (5 carrots, then thses anims will change): xNishy, xNishy Taming, xFtaNishy - Nishy Beg * Beg skill (crouch>shift to sit, then hold RMB) near a pissing Guard `while in this state press at any time Q for Nishy to take a sip `after he finished - release LMB for an ending * same as above only Nishy should be arroused (more then 70%) - Bunny Beg * Like Nishy's beg, she takes sips on random. If you time it right your ending (LMB realease after guard finish) she will do a finish aswell * If her arrousement is higher then 50%
Load Earlier Messages

Reactions: CuumWizard

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how do you use hcard
You can see an explanation about it usage the moment you pick one, also, on the Book (Tab) in the Bestiary you can find the Hcards that you have picked up.
In summary, just take out your pants and panties, and use a Carrot/condom while you are on the floor

jake19962

Nov 15, 2019
I've tried to open the cheat menu (Backspace + Right Shift) but couldn't tell if I did it right. Is there supposed to be a prompt to tell if I did it right?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've tried to open the cheat menu (Backspace + Right Shift) but couldn't tell if I did it right. Is there supposed to be a prompt to tell if I did it right?
the only way to see if you did it well is by seeing if the code it did take effect.
What codes did you use?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've tried birthday, 2bday, STAM, and CO. No noticeable changes.
Try pressing F5 before doing a code
birthday= you have to be futanari to activate it
2bday= same
These 2 should start a H animation for Nishy
Stam= fills your stamina or your fapet stamina
Co= i don't know if it keep working

Try pressing Backspace>R.Shift> Z O Z O
Remember to do it quickly

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
// v 1.3 Change Log

/ New
- New Game + : on load selection popup (game start, title/reload)
- Being able to crawl faster by holding Shift
- [story] Enable to buy Double Dildos from the BagHead store, once you get out of the Ork Dungeon
- [story] Reduced the Shy state effect after Ork Dungeon : ignoring panties (if on,off,teared)
- updated translations (with the newly added texts and a few edited book's help entries)
- autolanguage setup if directly edited 'Config.ini'

/ Bug Fixes
- [story] credits 'thank you for playing' overlaping text
- [story] Book: "get away from the Woman" (after first char to get sbar spot) not being written
- [story] BarIdea: female (sbspot) missing (traveling to mofu plains then back - she dissapears)
- [story] barIdea: day after ni was told by blondie to return tomorow (she'd find out the favorite pet) : book doesn't point anywhere on click (should be at blondie locator)
- [story] the crate where kelpie is usually placed to be moved (always overlapping it)
- [story] boringFiller: can't pass to bunnies side (near range not working)
- [story] barIdea (first meet blacksmith): blacksmith not correctly loaded (random guy appearence, no hammer)
- [story] higher chance for Ork Dung females in cage (non H)
- [story] barIdea kelp to alley: chk if kelp following (to not require to run further away then back near to equip kelp)
- [story] caveGob moved to cell : controlsOn (if player is still in after h state)
- [story] orks dung: after h can move behind cages + get stuck there
- [story] Trainees builder hamer piece recover : 2 target goblins where spawned (if sleeping while this quest sequence is active)
- [story] Gobling Cave: After opening the door with the key, Nishy sometimes gets stuck (f5 solves his)
- [story] Randomly the Book (Tab) gets stuck, and doesn't open.
- [story] BagGuy seller doesn't have a bag on his head, instead, appears with a normal NPC skin
- [story] BarIdea: After being rescued and doing the restrooms scene, nishy may keep the "Slave" state
- [story] BarIdea : Nishy x TC hug sequence fixed
- [story] BarIdea : interact with TC on second day, she walks away
- [story] Ork Dungeon: Cages may appear with 2 or more fapets inside
- [story] Ork Dungeon: Cages no longer appears open (pretty rare to see one open)

- footsteps to be louder
- Sfx volume got turned very low after exiting village's wc
- 0 (h cancel) button dissapears on stopped cancels with broken females (if near climax)
- Nishy customize cabin's Slime hair style : missing parts + not hiding hair tails on hats
- Find Object quests : Glasses and Eyepatch missing material issue.
- Free Mode Stallions spawn rate is too low
- Milking Parlor: Futa x Female lvl 2 loop doesn't appear
- Milking Parlor: self equip cancel button (0, same as with other h-acts)
- Cleaning Spot LVL 2 anim (insertion) is hard to achive
- Cleaning Spot: Multiple males can use it at the same time (if they go on their own)
- Cleaning spot: if a fapet is stuck on the CS, destroying the CS ereases the fapet (as a attempt to fix the previous bug)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
// v 1.3 Change Log

/ New
- New Game + : on load selection popup (game start, title/reload)
- Being able to crawl faster by holding Shift
- [story] Enable to buy Double Dildos from the BagHead store, once you get out of the Ork Dungeon
- [story] Reduced the Shy state effect after Ork Dungeon : ignoring panties (if on,off,teared)
- updated translations (with the newly added texts and a few edited book's help entries)
- autolanguage setup if directly edited 'Config.ini'

/ Bug Fixes
- [story] credits 'thank you for playing' overlaping text
- [story] Book: "get away from the Woman" (after first char to get sbar spot) not being written
- [story] BarIdea: female (sbspot) missing (traveling to mofu plains then back - she dissapears)
- [story] barIdea: day after ni was told by blondie to return tomorow (she'd find out the favorite pet) : book doesn't point anywhere on click (should be at blondie locator)
- [story] the crate where kelpie is usually placed to be moved (always overlapping it)
- [story] boringFiller: can't pass to bunnies side (near range not working)
- [story] barIdea (first meet blacksmith): blacksmith not correctly loaded (random guy appearence, no hammer)
- [story] higher chance for Ork Dung females in cage (non H)
- [story] barIdea kelp to alley: chk if kelp following (to not require to run further away then back near to equip kelp)
- [story] caveGob moved to cell : controlsOn (if player is still in after h state)
- [story] orks dung: after h can move behind cages + get stuck there
- [story] Trainees builder hamer piece recover : 2 target goblins where spawned (if sleeping while this quest sequence is active)
- [story] Gobling Cave: After opening the door with the key, Nishy sometimes gets stuck (f5 solves his)
- [story] Randomly the Book (Tab) gets stuck, and doesn't open.
- [story] BagGuy seller doesn't have a bag on his head, instead, appears with a normal NPC skin
- [story] BarIdea: After being rescued and doing the restrooms scene, nishy may keep the "Slave" state
- [story] BarIdea : Nishy x TC hug sequence fixed
- [story] BarIdea : interact with TC on second day, she walks away
- [story] Ork Dungeon: Cages may appear with 2 or more fapets inside
- [story] Ork Dungeon: Cages no longer appears open (pretty rare to see one open)

- footsteps to be louder
- Sfx volume got turned very low after exiting village's wc
- 0 (h cancel) button dissapears on stopped cancels with broken females (if near climax)
- Nishy customize cabin's Slime hair style : missing parts + not hiding hair tails on hats
- Find Object quests : Glasses and Eyepatch missing material issue.
- Free Mode Stallions spawn rate is too low
- Milking Parlor: Futa x Female lvl 2 loop doesn't appear
- Milking Parlor: self equip cancel button (0, same as with other h-acts)
- Cleaning Spot LVL 2 anim (insertion) is hard to achive
- Cleaning Spot: Multiple males can use it at the same time (if they go on their own)
- Cleaning spot: if a fapet is stuck on the CS, destroying the CS ereases the fapet (as a attempt to fix the previous bug)
Mmmm... what the new game + does have more than the new game?
This is basically a bug fix patch... I don't mind it but I expected a bit of spice.
Does this new game plus has the spice I expect?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Mmmm... what the new game + does have more than the new game?
This is basically a bug fix patch... I don't mind it but I expected a bit of spice.
Does this new game plus has the spice I expect?
The "Spice" will be added to the Monster version sadly (a few new animations and stuff)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes