3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
I just hit an odd part after the orcs where I'm stuck crouching/crawling. I can't access my clothes, or stand up. I've tried sleeping, and it didn't fix it. Is this normal or some sort of bug?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I just hit an odd part after the orcs where I'm stuck crouching/crawling. I can't access my clothes, or stand up. I've tried sleeping, and it didn't fix it. Is this normal or some sort of bug?
no it's like this... is explained when you are a captive there

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
no it's like this... is explained when you are a captive there
But this is after that part itself. I'm tasked with talking to the builder and then TC. Crawling from the town back to home took Forever... it's far to slow. I thought once I slept or talked to them it would let me walk again but no. TC also just gave me new clothes, but I can't even access the clothes menu "r" while being forced to crawl.

Edit... Problem was gone when I restarted the game after running some errands, so it must have been a bug of sorts.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
But this is after that part itself. I'm tasked with talking to the builder and then TC. Crawling from the town back to home took Forever... it's far to slow. I thought once I slept or talked to them it would let me walk again but no. TC also just gave me new clothes, but I can't even access the clothes menu "r" while being forced to crawl.

Edit... Problem was gone when I restarted the game after running some errands, so it must have been a bug of sorts.
that's weird, it should be fixed now. If you find a Run-Breaking bug, just pick my save files folder and recover your progress

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
Thank you, I will.

My next issue is more control wise. It popped up once letting me know how to access a submenu to pet bunnies, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to bring it up, and I don't see it in the books help list.

I have a bunch of quests to have a kelpie raise the Hlevel of some fapets, but I assume to make my kelpie fuck them I need to access this menu. Can anyone help me out? Is it something oversimply that I'm overlooking? x.x

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thank you, I will.

My next issue is more control wise. It popped up once letting me know how to access a submenu to pet bunnies, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to bring it up, and I don't see it in the books help list.

I have a bunch of quests to have a kelpie raise the Hlevel of some fapets, but I assume to make my kelpie fuck them I need to access this menu. Can anyone help me out? Is it something oversimply that I'm overlooking? x.x
Well, petting and interaction systems are based on the amount of tamings you have with X especie, 3-5 captures to unlock the petting (Book help>Tamings or Esc>Help)
PS: Press R/F o change between pages on the book
You have to get the focus skill first and possibly the Give Orders skill (learnt by blondie).
For Raise level to X fapet, just fuck them by yourself, it's quicker

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
Well, petting and interaction systems are based on the amount of tamings you have with X especie, 3-5 captures to unlock the petting (Book help>Tamings or Esc>Help)
PS: Press R/F o change between pages on the book
You have to get the focus skill first and possibly the Give Orders skill (learnt by blondie).
For Raise level to X fapet, just fuck them by yourself, it's quicker
Ok neat. I must be getting close to that give order thing now then as I just got the bucket for the bar.

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
The stuck crawling thing just happened again. I was just holding 0 to exit the petting a kelpi and was suddenly placed on all fours and unable to get up again. Saving and returning to title to reload does not fix it. Neither did fully shutting down and restarting the game. Guess I'm done for now. No way to run around to pass out mugs of milk when you're stuck on all fours lol.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The stuck crawling thing just happened again. I was just holding 0 to exit the petting a kelpi and was suddenly placed on all fours and unable to get up again. Saving and returning to title to reload does not fix it. Neither did fully shutting down and restarting the game. Guess I'm done for now. No way to run around to pass out mugs of milk when you're stuck on all fours lol.
Never happened to me... F5 should work for this kind of issue if you are stuck

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i tried several times and didn't get that, I'll suggest you to get my save files and back up your progress, yo avoid more problems like that

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes