3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
thank you the game is good and there are other languages English I don't understand a word fine there is German
good to hear that you like it, If you want to contribute to the dev you can purchase the game from .
Luckily there's a auto transition for Deutch

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
does anyone know what milk you need to make in the mission bars first impression to sell easy
Just make a Kelpie x Bunny milk, when people doesn't want to drink it, it's because they don't like Kelpie/Bunny related things.
A way to know what kind of milk will sell better is by looking at the Trending List in your nest, it's next to the door

Reactions: HomelessJesus

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Quests Boring Filler / what should i do here i should tame rabbits and do something with beer
exactly what mission are you at?
I case of being that mission where you have to give a cup to a man in a cave, just pick the cup in the floor (it's next to him) and then go to a tamed bunny.
Have sex with her and return to the cave man

U8nq7ZHb45f

May 1, 2022
exactly what mission are you at?
I case of being that mission where you have to give a cup to a man in a cave, just pick the cup in the floor (it's next to him) and then go to a tamed bunny.
Have sex with her and return to the cave man
right here i am he says he doesn't want to drink anything

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
right here i am he says he doesn't want to drink anything
that's because you don't have to offer a drink to him as if he were a NPC, once you got the bunny milk, Spirit, will tell you its time to give the cup to him. Basically is automatic

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sneak Peek about a incoming release from the Dev, this one is for Android & PC devices

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes