3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
WeebLoop Thanks for all the support you provide us regarding this game, it's really appreciated.
Just a quick question though.
I've downloaded your savefiles and I cannot for the sake of me remove the face mask the character wear in FreeMode-AdvacedSave. How I my supposed to remove it ?
ah, that little thing. You have to go to the "Dress Cabin" and remove it, it's on the "Accessories" section.
After the incoming new version, i might change that on the save tho after updating it

Reactions: Karack

HomelessJesus

Apr 16, 2022
is there a way to remove censorship?
and does anyone have a safe file where he completed the story mode

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
SlaverBar >>> Bar's First İmpression
I lost the bucket, do you have a market bucket?
mmm, the bucked it's supposed to be either outside or inside the Nest.
Do a game backup (Press Esc>Load Backup)
If don't find it, just pick my save file from that part of the story and keep playing

U8nq7ZHb45f

May 1, 2022
SlaveBar v1.2 B / Error with quest you can't get up button ( c )

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
all final epiosde 2 waiting me
WeebLoop dude save zip please ^^
here
SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - V20220325 (CHAPTER-1 V1.1B) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE, SO YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR PROGRESS, SKIP CHAPTERS OR REMPLACE BUGGY SAVES
//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 90% (ALL FAPETS CAPTURED, LESS HOUND)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)

//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + ALMOST EVERYTHING )

Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs
//PATH FILE: C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

MORE SAVE FILES IN COMMING

U8nq7ZHb45f

May 1, 2022
delete the Cens.dat file in Game_Data folder
thanks for the tip now it will be fun

In what part of the Story are you at?
Quest: Bar's Fist Impression / I've already done snail pace on quest. now it's different problem i slept one night and it's standing and can't go down

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Quest: Bar's Fist Impression / I've already done snail pace on quest. now it's different problem i slept one night and it's standing and can't go down
so you ruined your save. Just download my save file folder, and pick that one with your actual progress

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes