3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Hello !, how I unlock futa capacity please ? i'm lost
thanks in advance <3
If you have finished the story you need to reach a certain level in free mode. If you don't have finished the story already you need at least to finish the part with the bunnygirls when you solve the "secret" code.

xander1231

May 29, 2017
Quest > Trainess
Bring a Level 3 Kelpie to the Hero Knight
Cheack the Kelpie recipe in fapestiary'
Tab Book > E Fapestiary Search for the required item on the Path to Lost Caves

I'm not doing the job ?o_O

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Quest > Trainess
Bring a Level 3 Kelpie to the Hero Knight
Cheack the Kelpie recipe in fapestiary'
Tab Book > E Fapestiary Search for the required item on the Path to Lost Caves

I'm not doing the job ?o_O
Just go to the forest and in the right wall of that incomplete building, you will find a recipe for the Kelpie
Once you do that, go to from the forest, straight to the Mansion (Lost Caves Zone) and you will se a BagHead guy.
Buy a whip from him and tame a Kelpie, as the recipe Shows
Once the Kelpie is tamed, carry him to your nest, and fuck with him till he reaches lvl 3.
Fuck with him again, cancel it pressing 0 and go to the Female Knight

xander1231

May 29, 2017
yes, on the floor next to the wall, the recipe a should be happy to hidden.
If you don't find it, just go to the lost caves, the mansion and buy a whip.
Use the Whip, a few times with a kelpie, then go to a taming spot, Once you both are there, Keep whipping the kelpie until he climaxes
I can't find a recipe u know photo send me please it's been 6 hours

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I can't find a recipe u know photo send me please it's been 6 hours
then probably you already have it, open the Book and search in the Fapsteary, go to the male section and the first thing you may have is the Kelpie recipe.

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
I've been trying to find a dildo to tame a sheep for the tc lady quest with the lvl 6 bunny and sheep and cant find a dildo for the tame to complete the quest any help would be helpful

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've been trying to find a dildo to tame a sheep for the tc lady quest with the lvl 6 bunny and sheep and cant find a dildo for the tame to complete the quest any help would be helpful
You have to complete Missions from those NPC that are spread around, as a reward, you may receive a few Dildos

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes