3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

leque

Apr 16, 2022
I just started to play
and already have 2 questions
1.Can you rotate camera? ( and if you can... how to do it? coz cam position is kinda gross[i can't see where i need to go])
2.Is there a way to uncensor? (i haven't figured it out in options)

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I just started to play
1.Can you rotate camera? ( and if you can... how to do it? coz cam position is kinda gross[i can't see where i need to go])
delete the cens.dat file in slavebar_data then relaunch the game

Reactions: leque

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I just started to play
Yes you can rotate the camera, once you got out of the jail at the beginning and, If you unlock the Free camera, hold the mouse wheel and drag it or so
(more info TAB>Help)

Last edited:
Reactions: leque

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
what the fuck i remember this game there is content to play like in breeders of the nephlym ??
Well, the game now has like 2.5GB of data folder.
12 (13 including the MC) characters, each one of them has their own sex animation depending the circumstances and the partner.
+ 200 sex animations according to the dev and +20 hours of the Story mode and if you want another 20 for the free mode.

Reactions: hiddink

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So we have to tame 15 of every fapet species in order to access female crossposes?
yes, as somewhat of Gallery.
If you don't want to, just use my save files a bunch of pages back
PD: it unlocks both male and female

jojo4420

Nov 8, 2020
I just started to play
Did you find out a way to uncensor?

• Angry
Reactions: CuumWizard

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
This game would have been good if it was released in a 2-3 year time frame. Now after 6 years it just looks awfully dated and is still a bugfest.

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
is this game running like gerbilass for anyone else? i swear earlier updates of this game ran fine but this one has huge second long stops every like nine seconds or so and its already on lowest graphics and resolution. i know my pc isnt this bad i can play metro exodus on max graphics just fine

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
is this game running like gerbilass for anyone else? i swear earlier updates of this game ran fine but this one has huge second long stops every like nine seconds or so and its already on lowest graphics and resolution. i know my pc isnt this bad i can play metro exodus on max graphics just fine
that's weird, for me it's keeps as smooth as ever (except when i change zones)
If you feel optimization problems, try reporting them to the Dev nymphokyun@gmail.com

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
save file pls :'(
Here you go
SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - V20220325 (CHAPTER-1 V1.1B) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE
//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 90% (ALL FAPETS CAPTURED, LESS HOUND)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)

//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + ALMOST EVERYTHING )

Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs
//PATH FILE: C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

MORE SAVE FILES IN COMMING

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Has anyone got stuck during the story, where bunnies cannot be tamed?

I'm just the day after having been rescued by the white knight from the orc cave.
After that, I talked to TC, learnt about toilets and returned to the old barn to sleep. The next day, I woke up, gone to talk with TC, she gives me new clothes and a quest to take her a bunny and a sheep, both of level 6, quest which is named "TC shaving quest".

I say, okey, let's get to the routine again. Go to the Old Barn route, follow the same method as it was teached many hours ago, but in this ocassion, it seems that I cannot exit from the tamming animation by pressing 0. If I cannot cancel the animation, I cannot get in range of a tamming totem. Thus, I cannot procede with the quest.

Maybe is something wrong with the save, so I do a Backup load, but I return to the scene when the white knight is rescuing me and the other fapets. Tried everything from that point and the problem persists.

Then I said to myself, maybe something happened before the Backup load point where my state got stuck and I cannot cancel hActs, but then I tried to tame a Kelpie and there's no problem. I whip him, he follows me, I tame him near a totem, and to make him to follow me, I just initiate an hAct and cancel it with the 0 key without any problem. This indicates that the bug, if it's a bug and I'm not missing anything, it's specific to bunnies.

Gonna try a bit more, and if nothing works, I think I'll have to redo everything to the point I'm at. My best conjecture, if it's a bug, is that something happened the day before the rescue that made my savefile to be bugged, but it's strange how specific is to affect only bunnies. But then, that's the only fapet species on that place before the Backup load. But I'm not sure myself, maybe it's not even related.

Just in case anyone may look into it, I attach my save folder.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes