3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Zed1212

Mar 30, 2021
Hello, sorry to bother you. I would like to solve a quest, you have to find a Kelpie level 5 (I did it, I started again 3 times) then after the quest it is to find the Woman who takes care of the Kelpie enclosure, except that the Woman I have I can't find her no, I don't know if it's a bug.
I would like some help please. image.png image (1).png image (2).png

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hello, sorry to bother you. I would like to solve a quest, you have to find a Kelpie level 5 (I did it, I started again 3 times) then after the quest it is to find the Woman who takes care of the Kelpie enclosure, except that the Woman I have I can't find her no, I don't know if it's a bug.
I would like some help please. View attachment 1865352 View attachment 1865353 View attachment 1865354
the quickest way, is to save and restart the game. Other than that, All you have to do is Make the Kelpie follow you in that alley, then search for the woman who will be on the same street.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
How do you get your monsters to follow you? Moving around is already super tedious and I'm tired of people requesting monsters and having to slowly whip them or inching super slow with a carrot up between her legs.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How do you get your monsters to follow you? Moving around is already super tedious and I'm tired of people requesting monsters and having to slowly whip them or inching super slow with a carrot up between her legs.
a captured fapet will follow you if you stop a sex scene before it ends. After you will unlock the Calling Commnad

Zed1212

Mar 30, 2021
I would like help for the Bunny Temple, you have to enter a code by putting the correct order "ASCII" but the puzzles are not my forte
Capture d’écran (1).png Capture d’écran (2).png Capture d’écran (3).png

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
When you finish the story mode with a level 20+ and start free mode you will see everything faster.
in general it would be highly suggested to play story mode with a Speed Hack at 1,25. It makes everything more enjoyable

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
New Build is Out!
Went from 1.43 Gb to 2.25Gb in this update, anxious to see the new things

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes