3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

wuming0524

Dec 11, 2020
did the females with the Wbag disappeared? If that is the reason, just by buying and putting new ones will solve it.
If not, you better download the latest version of the game. Otherwise you will be getting Bugs and Bugs non stop
E{968P6G)866CVDY[6L_55I.png
[Y~_(1NPRC(MW3DECAM4D%A.png
_ZSEV758W%14XS%Y3)][X0K.png

The fapet put into the Wbags continues to be pregnant and cannot Hact. All items put into the Wbags will disappear

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How can my Fapets attack the NPCs? Every time, if I try this, a popup will show up...

1654008478452.png

Dunno whats I'm doing wrong.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How can my Fapets attack the NPCs? Every time, if I try this, a popup will show up...

View attachment 1841799

Dunno whats I'm doing wrong.
with that pop up you can select the kind of pose you want them to perform.
EX: you select the Harpy Pose and the NPC does a MalexHarpy sex pose, and so (i don't remember if Females NPC can be attacked by other females yet)
If you are trying to use a fapet against a NPC, first you need to feed a Milk Cup to that NPC before attempting to rape it

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
What is that nonsense? lol
Wanted my stallion to rape some female. :cry:
Why do I need feed them first?
well, just like the Molesting you need to arouse the NPC to make them willing to do sex.
But yeah, kinda tiresome but, Once the LVL 30 is added you won't have to feed them before the sex

Disolos

Aug 10, 2020
On story mode, you can barely see a few Futa things btw.
On Free Mode, you'll have to complete the Starting missions to unlock it.
In case you don't want to do all these things, use this
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=7806817
yea, i did the story then free mode. got to level 20, the sprit said "you have done enough, do something else now" and i still have not gotten anything for unlocking it (side note, i never edited save files, waht do i do with them exactly, you have tons of files there

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yea, i did the story then free mode. got to level 20, the sprit said "you have done enough, do something else now" and i still have not gotten anything for unlocking it (side note, i never edited save files, waht do i do with them exactly, you have tons of files there
Then just press TAB I see what mission you need to unlock the Futa.
Regarding the Save files thing. Just copy and paste my save files on your computer. nothing else

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
you have tons of files there
Those are certain parts inside the Story mode, ignore them.
Just select the one called "Quick start" or Advanced and copy and paste the content in the file path specified in the post

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered that you can repeat the Birthday event by drinking milk and entering in the bathroom, and you wont skip days.
But i think it's only possible during the birthday moths

Last edited:
Reactions: bingus12

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Making tests recently discovered that you can command Fairies and Spiders to follow you with the "Multi Call" command. Don't know if this is a easter egg or just a bug
imagen_2022-06-01_153555135.png

Reactions: bingus12

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Please help me, maybe I'm stupid, I don't understand how to perform a side quest KELPIE STATSUP in story mode, I bring the kelpie to the goal, and then I rearranged everything how to make the Kelpie and the quest sheep fuck?
Okey, it's simple.
With the "Kelpie Stat-Up Mission" all you have to do is, make your Kelpie to rape the designed female fapet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the Sheep Fuck quest, may you give me more details about it?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes