3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
That would be good feature, maybe after Ep 2? since Blondie appears once in Free Mode
I think totaly the same
i have buy the game but i didint have the notification from ci-en because my ci-en bugged with the creator page x)

Oh okay i think i will try to have those mission in free mode

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think totaly the same
i have buy the game but i didint have the notification from ci-en because my ci-en bugged with the creator page x)

Oh okay i think i will try to have those mission in free mode
just be sure to feed your fapets 5 times per day, during 10 days with they favorite food.
So that way you can Spam Sleep until the event begins without losing them.
If you have any suggestions or problems with the game you can share them in nymphokyun.net

Last edited:

wuming0524

Dec 11, 2020
just be sure to feed your fapets 5 times per day, during 10 days with they favorite food.
So that way you can Spam Sleep until the event begins without losing them.
If you have any suggestions or problems with the game you can share them in nymphokyun.net
Do you know the recipes of all fapets? I can't find some of them. I can't find a guide to all recipes on the Internet

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
you can buy them in the black store.
Just go to her shop and press Q a few times
also, some males doesn't need s recipe (even if they have one) just pure them in a taming zone and interact with them (you have to start the sex basically) and done Only works with Kobold and Warg

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Do you know the recipes of all fapets? I can't find some of them. I can't find a guide to all recipes on the Internet
Remember that not all the recipes are avoible from day 1.
There are 2 areas unavoible and they will be unlocked after 2-4 weeks. The recipes you miss are from there i suppose.
If you have the 1.0 ver is 1-2 months.
If you can't find them on your own the blacksmith in the Mofu Plains will help you with hints

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug but for TC quest in story I have that I have finish episode 1 before advancing taming

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug but for TC quest in story I have that I have finish episode 1 before advancing taming
Maybe you completed the main plot before doing the side quests?
Probably is a bug or not, because at the actual end of the Episode 1 TC is missing, so anything related to her should not be available until Ep 2, dunno

wuming0524

Dec 11, 2020
also, some males doesn't need s recipe (even if they have one) just pure them in a taming zone and interact with them (you have to start the sex basically) and done Only works with Kobold and Warg
I'm in v1.0, and I haven't seen the recipe purchase

n addition, do you know why my pet in the nest sometimes disappears, but a high-level rabbit only disappears at the door and can be recaptured

wuming0524

Dec 11, 2020
Remember that not all the recipes are avoible from day 1.
There are 2 areas unavoible and they will be unlocked after 2-4 weeks. The recipes you miss are from there i suppose.
If you have the 1.0 ver is 1-2 months.
If you can't find them on your own the blacksmith in the Mofu Plains will help you with hints
thanks,I'm in 1.0ver,now only after 1.5 months

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm in v1.0, and I haven't seen the recipe purchase

n addition, do you know why my pet in the nest sometimes disappears, but a high-level rabbit only disappears at the door and can be recaptured
That's weird, are you playing in free mode or story mode?
Because if you are doing the Story Mode not all fapets and they recipes will be available. Besides from day 1 you can purchase the recipes from Black in the Free Mode

The fapet in your nest may disappears by several reasons. You didn't feed it or because you are playing with the 1.0V they have glitched and flee

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
That's weird, are you playing in free mode or story mode?
Because if you are doing the Story Mode not all fapets and they recipes will be available. Besides from day 1 you can purchase the recipes from Black in the Free Mode

The fapet in your nest may disappears by several reasons. You didn't feed it or because you are playing with the 1.0V they have glitched and flee
in 1.0 there is a bug that your fapets will go out from your nest passing through the walls and if you don't bring them back you will lose them. It happened to me too

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Your 'capture d'écran' just shows an ass, ya know?
1653752704673.png Damn these Frenchies are so lewd...
...and yes this just tells you it's 'Le fin' for episode 1 and you should get it on with Libertée mode now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
in 1.0 there is a bug that your fapets will go out from your nest passing through the walls and if you don't bring them back you will lose them. It happened to me too
yes, it was truly a nuisance. Luckily it got fixed

wuming0524

Dec 11, 2020

faPets equipped with Wbags are always pregnant and slow. They can't carry out hact. my bag can't be used. There are 25 squares, but any props will disappear out of thin air. How to solve this problem

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
faPets equipped with Wbags are always pregnant and slow. They can't carry out hact. my bag can't be used. There are 25 squares, but any props will disappear out of thin air. How to solve this problem
did the females with the Wbag disappeared? If that is the reason, just by buying and putting new ones will solve it.
If not, you better download the latest version of the game. Otherwise you will be getting Bugs and Bugs non stop

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes