3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
simply the speed of the protagonist in the story mode is slower than in the free mode but you can sprint in both modes

for some animation is still better keep the censor. Some are really bad uncensored :rolleyes:
I pushed sprint when it told me to and she still walks.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I pushed sprint when it told me to and she still walks.
Right shift don't work. Only left shift works but i don't think is your problem. Try to close and open again the game or simply backload because you are the first to have this kind of issue here

falover2032

Jul 24, 2019
is it possible to remove censorship ? there was no censorship in the last game . how to treat censorship pill or file deletion

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
is it possible to remove censorship ? there was no censorship in the last game . how to treat censorship pill or file deletion
In the data folder there is a file named censor.dat, under type on on the right side it will say DAT. Delete that file and the censor is gone.

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Is it possible to transfer your progress, even just character and SB level from Story Mode to Free Mode? It is a real hassle to do it all over again.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is it possible to transfer your progress, even just character and SB level from Story Mode to Free Mode? It is a real hassle to do it all over again.
nope, but you can download my save file, you can select from a Quick Start or an Advanced Save

SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - V20220325 (CHAPTER-1 V1.0B) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE
//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 75% (ALL FAPETS CAPTURED, LESS WARNG, NEKO, SLIME)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + A HUGE AMOUNT OF PROGRESS AND CITY PORTAL OPEN)

Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs
//PATH FILE: C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

MORE SAVE FILES IN COMMING

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
That's too bad. I wouldn't want to copy a save as it feels like all of my effort would be wasted but thanks for the offer anyway.
Well it don't take that long finish the story if you want to rush it but in the free mode for the levels you are binded in your progress from the story mode so you can do your things and level Nishy at least until level 20. Days don't matter for now as far as i played in story mode so fuck everything you see and have fun and remember to sleep in your bed (y)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well it don't take that long finish the story if you want to rush it but in the free mode for the levels you are binded in your progress from the story mode so you can do your things and level Nishy at least until level 20. Days don't matter for now as far as i played in story mode so fuck everything you see and have fun and remember to sleep in your bed (y)
another thing would be to play with the Cheat Engine Speed Hack to 1,25 to make everything smooth and less tedious

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
I have a problem for the quest bar first impression I cannot offer milk and I don't see fetish of Npc people I always have wrong milk fetish and cannot talk to Npc

I have the v1.1b the dlsite version

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I have a problem for the quest bar first impression I cannot offer milk and I don't see fetish of Npc people I always have wrong milk fetish and cannot talk to Npc

Did you try to close and open again the game or backload your save?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Okey it's simple, first Interact with the NPC, He/She will insult you while naming a Monster (bunny/Kelpie/Sheep, etx)
According to what monster the NPC named, you have to get the Milk from. Now go to your Nest and Breed the respective monster in the Milking Station.
Go back to the NPC and while facing them, press the mouse Wheel and select the milk cup in 1/2
hold the Right Click to select the Give/Sell option and done
More information about these mechanics are in the Book>Help

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
Did you try to close and open again the game or backload your save?
Okey it's simple, first Interact with the NPC, He/She will insult you while naming a Monster (bunny/Kelpie/Sheep, etx)
According to what monster the NPC named, you have to get the Milk from. Now go to your Nest and Breed the respective monster in the Milking Station.
Go back to the NPC and while facing them, press the mouse Wheel and select the milk cup in 1/2
hold the Right Click to select the Give/Sell option and done
More information about these mechanics are in the Book>Help
Thanks for your help its not closed the game who has resolve the solution yes its when you talk to npc she says what she needs but i have seen i have mix milk i have flush out talk to npc to see who has bunny or kelpie and i return to my nest reproduce kelpie x bunny to obtain "Milk Kelpie x bunny" not Mix milk its has solve my problem

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for your help its not closed the game who has resolve the solution yes its when you talk to npc she says what she needs but i have seen i have mix milk i have flush out talk to npc to see who has bunny or kelpie and i return to my nest reproduce kelpie x bunny to obtain "Milk Kelpie x bunny" not Mix milk its has solve my problem
That's good to hear, remember to check out the Book each time you have a trouble regarding certain mechanics of the game

Reactions: SleepingSeal

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
That's good to hear, remember to check out the Book each time you have a trouble regarding certain mechanics of the game
Yes i check but sometimes the explication are not well explained

and on this site its the latest version of the game ? because i can share the latest

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes