3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
yes, patreon page got nuked like a year ago?
So if you want to contact the dev mail him (nymphokyun@gmail.com) or see they or the other
That way you can report bugs and give your thoughts easily
well we need to ask an admin if we want to update this thread then

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
there's no "admin"...in the void... only. Uploaders
well i thought that maybe some staff member here can put his hands and correct because if only the uploader of the thread can fix his thread it seems off to me... and after 6 years of development of this game i dunno if we can catch the owner of this thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: WeebLoop

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I can't find the condom card in the free mode. I searched for the answer here but if on top of TC's house is the roof i can't reach it... if you mean up the stairs there is a chest with 200 gold.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
I can't find the condom card in the free mode. I searched for the answer here but if on top of TC's house is the roof i can't reach it... if you mean up the stairs there is a chest with 200 gold.
it was moved to the warg area (i forget what the area is called exactly)

Reactions: xRoguex

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
it was moved to the warg area (i forget what the area is called exactly)
Search it like this https://f95zone.to/search/187649708/?q=condom&t=post&c[thread]=536&o=relevance

You can get it on day 1. Remember where the Builder was? You'll have to scale up the wall there, to get to the Swamp (unlocks on day 60 :mad:). Going back can be more complicated, but you can glitch back through the same wall, it takes some practice.
I thought it was in that part of the map but when i saw here it was on TC's house i asked with the fear of a big bug in my save. Thanks both.
Into the free mode only the swamp and the lake will be unlocked over time or there are other spot like the caves in the story or other places?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I thought it was in that part of the map but when i saw here it was on TC's house i asked with the fear of a big bug in my save. Thanks both.
Into the free mode only the swamp and the lake will be unlocked over time or there are other spot like the caves in the story or other places?
you can climb some rocks to trespass the blocking and enter into the mofu swamp, but i don't remember exactly the spot (it has like 2 rock)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
yeah i know already how to go in...but to get out i tried few times but i can't :ROFLMAO:
Have Nishy run and jump head-first into the wall right in front of her.
1651717462115.png
This won't fix her brains, but sometimes she'll glitch into the wall, and often fall belowground. She'll respawn on Black's side.
You can try your luck climbing on the left side too. You'll either get stuck, glitch through, or both. You can also get randomly catapulted sky-high as you jump around, and land on the side you like... Such a welll-made game :ROFLMAO:

There's little point going into the swamp beside the Condom card. Wargs, hounds, Nekos, Harpies can spawn outside (1/day in front of Black's, and Harpies in the forest). You can purchase the recipes from Black.
You don't need the Warg card at all btw. H them two times near a taming spot and he's captured. A female fapet can take care of the first H, like with Goblins.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
another option would be to use Cheat Engine Speed Hack to trespass the wall easily

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Have Nishy run and jump head-first into the wall right in front of her.
View attachment 1793809
This won't fix her brains, but sometimes she'll glitch into the wall, and often fall belowground. She'll respawn on Black's side.
You can try your luck climbing on the left side too. You'll either get stuck, glitch through, or both. You can also get randomly catapulted sky-high as you jump around, and land on the side you like... Such a welll-made game :ROFLMAO:

There's little point going into the swamp beside the Condom card. Wargs, hounds, Nekos, Harpies can spawn outside (1/day in front of Black's, and Harpies in the forest). You can purchase the recipes from Black.
You don't need the Warg card at all btw. H them two times near a taming spot and he's captured. A female fapet can take care of the first H, like with Goblins.
yeah i saw them spawning random in front of Black. Well i'll try if i can get back from there thanks
another option would be to use Cheat Engine Speed Hack to trespass the wall easily
Nah i prefer to play the game as it is. Right now i'm trying to get prengant my fapets with Nishy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
What I don't like is the massive grind Free Mode has become. And how backwards the unlocks are.

Also, futa Nishy can't seem to be able to have kids. Sheep and slime eggs fail to hatch and milking anyone else does not affect pregnancy at all.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
What I don't like is the massive grind Free Mode has become. And how backwards the unlocks are.

Also, futa Nishy can't seem to be able to have kids. Sheep and slime eggs fail to hatch and milking anyone else does not affect pregnancy at all.
well the free mode to reach 2 months you need about 15-20h...you need to grind a bit but the best bug here is that you can go and re-open the chests every time you load the game even if you see already open. I personally don't like how the game is
focused on get raped by males and you can't do shit to them, you can be futa but the only difference is only for few animation and Nishy is the only human slave.
This game with a bit of balance, futas, battlefuck system and some juicy content like for example the female fapets can be lesbian too and they can commit sex even on Nishy or other fapets without warning or finally make male fapets useful and be your bodyguard instead using their dick only :cool: . Naturally other events too.
BUT if he'll do all that we will see the game completed in another 6 years :LOL:.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
well the free mode to reach 2 months you need about 15-20h...you need to grind a bit but the best bug here is that you can go and re-open the chests every time you load the game even if you see already open. I personally don't like how the game is
focused on get raped by males and you can't do shit to them, you can be futa but the only difference is only for few animation and Nishy is the only human slave.
This game with a bit of balance, futas, battlefuck system and some juicy content like for example the female fapets can be lesbian too and they can commit sex even on Nishy or other fapets without warning or finally make male fapets useful and be your bodyguard instead using their dick only :cool: . Naturally other events too.
BUT if he'll do all that we will see the game completed in another 6 years :LOL:.
yeah, on my first 15 hours I've already got everything in the mofu lake and mofu forest together with the house/nest upgrades and Skills, i just spammed sleep till the new are got open, Fortunately the Dev said it will reduce the amount of time to unlock those zones.
Femdom from Nishy sounds pretty cool, Also if you break a Female Fapet by having sex with her 100 times or using the Bondage Machine she will become a Nymphomaniac, making her a predator.
You can make her subdue Males, Rape Females (this one hasn't been expanded yet 7_7). Plus in older versions you could Break a male by using cheat codes, so Nishy will dominate them

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes