3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hello does anyone have a full save of the game
SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - V20220325 (CHAPTER-1 V1.0B) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE
//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 75% (ALL FAPETS CAPTURED, LESS WARNG, NEKO, SLIME)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)

//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + A HUGE AMOUNT OF PROGRESS AND CITY PORTAL OPEN)

Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs
//PATH FILE: C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

MORE SAVE FILES IN COMMING

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
i found casually this game and i played it. I read some posts here and tried to solve my problem but when lily disappear and the game said i need to talk to the knight i can't talk to her even if i back up my save or close and open again the game. Anyone have the same issue or had it and solved it?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i found casually this game and i played it. I read some posts here and tried to solve my problem but when lily disappear and the game said i need to talk to the knight i can't talk to her even if i back up my save or close and open again the game. Anyone have the same issue or had it and solved it?
the knight is the girl at the doors

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i know but i can't interact with her... and if i attack her he knocks me out :cool:
there are other conditions for the mission? like carrying X fapet with you and so.
Plus try selecting the mission from the Book, maybe it will enable it

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
there are other conditions for the mission? like carrying X fapet with you and so.
Plus try selecting the mission from the Book, maybe it will enable it
Well is not that i'm stuck with the story or anything. The fact is when i found the chest with the blue recipe for the slave's house i go back and then the game stops and say "Lily is not here anymore. I'll ask to the knight to see where she is" or something like that. So i thought there was a sub event or something if i talk to that knight but i can't talk to her that's all. My only problem now are to find the dildo because doing quest for a dildo 1 use only that requires a lot of times seems a waste of time, and the hunt crowd quest where the game say to throw the required item but the npc don't say anything :unsure:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well is not that i'm stuck with the story or anything. The fact is when i found the chest with the blue recipe for the slave's house i go back and then the game stops and say "Lily is not here anymore. I'll ask to the knight to see where she is" or something like that. So i thought there was a sub event or something if i talk to that knight but i can't talk to her that's all. My only problem now are to find the dildo because doing quest for a dildo 1 use only that requires a lot of times seems a waste of time, and the hunt crowd quest where the game say to throw the required item but the npc don't say anything :unsure:
ah ok.
About the NPc missions, maybe it's a bug just cancel those missions (go to the book and press the requested key) and quit it. So the next day you will find more, usually the game creates more missions with Dildos as a rewards when you need them most

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
ah ok.
About the NPc missions, maybe it's a bug just cancel those missions (go to the book and press the requested key) and quit it. So the next day you will find more, usually the game creates more missions with Dildos as a rewards when you need them most
yeah i'm deleting those already for that reason. Thank you

Reactions: WeebLoop

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I answer for myself and for the people who will encounter the same problem. In the story mode you can get the double dildo from the same seller who sells the whip while progressing with the story and (i need to do more tries or a confirmation from someone else) is limited but it will refresh after a certain amount of days...yes is a pain but searching for a spot where you can find it is a lot worse since you can't find anything believe me.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I answer for myself and for the people who will encounter the same problem. In the story mode you can get the double dildo from the same seller who sells the whip while progressing with the story and (i need to do more tries or a confirmation from someone else) is limited but it will refresh after a certain amount of days...yes is a pain but searching for a spot where you can find it is a lot worse since you can't find anything believe me.
yes, if I recall correctly during the "Give a sheep to Horny" you unlock the double dildos on the Slave Seller Store

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
However there are really a tons of bugs...and the patreon's page is still under review and unaccessible :ROFLMAO:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
However there are really a tons of bugs...and the patreon's page is still under review and unaccessible :ROFLMAO:
yes, patreon page got nuked like a year ago?
So if you want to contact the dev mail him (nymphokyun@gmail.com) or see they or the other
That way you can report bugs and give your thoughts easily

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes