3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
The Dev tolds me on another Forum, the Mage Staff hasnt a Action Skill yet and Zombies are not tameable... :(

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
I get stuck in the beginning for the didlo training, every time I'm done with it I stay on the top of it and can't move at all unless I press F5 which breaks the game, and then I have to reload...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I get stuck in the beginning for the didlo training, every time I'm done with it I stay on the top of it and can't move at all unless I press F5 which breaks the game, and then I have to reload...
you have to hold 0 to un equip it

Reactions: Spirox

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

really? it's supposed that the Magic Staff shows some kind of enchantment if you hold RMB plus it mast anins
Tried to RMB the Staff with some Fapets, Zombies or NPCs and nothing happens. MC always floating in the "Channel" animation.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
you have to hold 0 to un equip it
Edit: Nevermind it did work while holding the zero, I was holding the key before number 1 thinking it was the 0. I'm so dumb...
Thanks I appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
Please someone give a save past the fucking water flow puzzle... Seriously I can't figure this out. Where's the start point? I've got every arrow pointing to the locked door and still can't pass it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Please someone give a save past the fucking water flow puzzle... Seriously I can't figure this out. Where's the start point? I've got every arrow pointing to the locked door and still can't pass it.
the start point is that pink plate on the floor, the puzzle is not that hard but, here you go
SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - V20220325 (CHAPTER-1 V1.0B) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE
//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 75% (ALL FAPETS CAPTURED, LESS GOBLIN)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)

//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + A HUGE AMOUNT OF PROGRESS AND CITY PORTAL OPEN)
Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs (The save file comes from a previous version, hence its no compatible at all)
//PATH FILE: C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

MORE SAVE FILES IN COMMING

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
So far I think this is the BEST hentai game I've ever played and I'm not even that far into the story mode yet just got to town. I hope the dev adds character customization at some point like skin, hair, and eye colors. I also have no idea if there is any type of breast expansion or milking content either as I like those lots in the few games to have them.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Spirox and WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So far I think this is the BEST hentai game I've ever played and I'm not even that far into the story mode yet just got to town. I hope the dev adds character customization at some point like skin, hair, and eye colors. I also have no idea if there is any type of breast expansion or milking content either as I like those lots in the few games to have them.
the body of the MC grows lewder according to her lvl so her breasts becomes bigger with the time.
If you tame 20 female of each kind you unlock their hair styles and clothing (for males only clothes)
plus Free Mode events can give you more clothes and hair styles

Reactions: aptonoth

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
how to tame Ents?
I follow the instructions properly, but at the time they climax they always teleport back to their tree
Got it. Using F5 even once breaks the Ents. Do not use F5 at any time if you want to tame Ents! (too bad for slimes and bunnies) Nope, another coincindence :mad:
edit: I understood. That's an issue with the way maps are loaded. You have to visit all 6 spots where Ents can spawn, before you attempt to tame one.
- 3 at the entrance (1st tree on the right, 2 trees on the left)
- 1 next to the bridge/taming point
- 2 left and right of the fay to the furthest taming point
You might also have to visit the 2nd taming point next to the chest, since slimes can also warp there.
If you didn't do the above, Ents will start their taming animation levitating above ground, and taming will cost 12 Stamina :sick: Also, peel off your panties before the final beg, or he'll steal them. You can fill up a condom here (for a slime?), no problem.
If the Ent does hover anyway, press F5, pull back a little, and pray the mofu falls back on the ground - you'll be safe.

On the other hand I'm liking the bucket bug. 1650555268723.png
This comes from a single pair and only 6 buckets. Now I know you must stick to your pairings, making sure they do not use Vaginal by default (Vaginal does not restore Milk)

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Here's a setup which should be optimal milk-wise: no vaginal, no anal(less dick cleaning). And the only duplicate purrs.
Bunny x Kobold (kiss)
Sheep x Kelpie (legs up)
Neko x Stallion (rubrub)
Harpy x Warg (sumata)
Cow x Ent (titjob)
Slime x Hound (BJ)
+Neko x Goblin (69)

edit: nah, got the slime wrong. In my defense I was unaware SB Slimes had vaginas past their ears, and defecated through their mouth. I'll think twice next time a Slime asks for a French kiss :censored:
edit2: Harpy also wrong somehow... Now I understand why people say that Harpies talk shit.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes