3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The camera sucks hard. way too sensitive and the "free" camera is also bad. needs a scene skipper or advancer because these scenes take ages to sit through.
yes, the camera can be hard and weird to control at first but you will get used to it later.
Hold RMB to skip the texts and hold F2 to skip the Sex Scenes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
God, why I keep playing this shit hoping it can get better. I'm playing the story and the Orc part was a mess, lots of animations stuck. And now I found all my high level fapets (the rare naked ones you get from TC quest) dissapeared and got generic level 1 in return. This shit it's going to get me a brain tumor...

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
God, why I keep playing this shit hoping it can get better. I'm playing the story and the Orc part was a mess, lots of animations stuck. And now I found all my high level fapets (the rare naked ones you get from TC quest) dissapeared and got generic level 1 in return. This shit it's going to get me a brain tumor...
It does warn you before the Orc part that your fapets will disappear

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
for Story Related Events there's a theater Mode after completing the Story Mode and for Free Mode you have the Cross Posses, which let's you to select whatever animation you want for the characters
Could you please specify how to acsess those? I downloaded save file with full story but i simply cant find it, and im too infuriated by this trash to continue my search. This game is literaly torture, im honestly impressed how dev broke every single gaming aspect there is.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Could you please specify how to acsess those? I downloaded save file with full story but i simply cant find it, and im too infuriated by this trash to continue my search. This game is literaly torture, im honestly impressed how dev broke every single gaming aspect there is.
The theater mode is in the main menu, just press A or D and cross poses requires like 20 tamings of the same monster to unlock it

Reactions: arkublai

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
yes, the camera can be hard and weird to control at first but you will get used to it later.
Hold RMB to skip the texts and hold F2 to skip the Sex Scenes
thank god for the skipping the scenes. I broke the game and needed to restart. The camera i just lowered my mouse DPI to low as fuck and its all good

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
It does warn you before the Orc part that your fapets will disappear
But why? why I even need to bother to selling them like they suggest if the orcs take away most of my money. Everything in this game is a chore without any reason, specially how you need to sex every fucking fapet that follows you, every 2 minutes.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
But why? why I even need to bother to selling them like they suggest if the orcs take away most of my money. Everything in this game is a chore without any reason, specially how you need to sex every fucking fapet that follows you, every 2 minutes.
they disappear because of their essence reaches 0 while you're gone

Deemon12345

Jan 24, 2019
can someone plz help i cant solve the puzzle in the beginning to leave the prison can anyone upload a pic to help me plz
which one the oblisk or the flow? Oblisk is find 3, go back at the start to find key and place in where it says to place. Flow is just interact the arrow and point where the "water" will flow

MugiwaraL

Nov 10, 2021
I cant use tab menu. Any tips?
im stuck on bunny quest in tutorial cuz i cant get a carrot

Last edited:

Deemon12345

Jan 24, 2019
after placing the kelpie go and talk to the woman, more information about this mission is located in previous pages
Which women and where can I see the information?
Edit:
Nvm the women didn't load properly so a reset was needed

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I never noticed this neat bug:
Another forum said:
Friendly milking tutorial
- bring bucket to parlor (C, LMB, up a looong time, LMB)
- call 1st muppet (up, MMB, RMB, LMB)[I'll assume you're a boss and selected the right ones on the first try]
- call 2nd muppet with high (100+) love (up, MMB, RMB, LMB)
- assign muppets to parlor (up, LMB)
- unequip them as soon as bucket starts filling up (MMB, RMB, LMB)
- quickly grab bucket (up cuz can't crouch right away, C, LMB)
- empty bucket (up, LMB)
That way you can empty 10-20 liters in a single bucket, actually saving you some sanity time.
And yes, that's a lo-oot of clicking :LOL:...:confused:
Too bad it's so hard to make lovers' pairs, and they don't even reset if you sell one of them by mistake, locking love at 25 for all.

Mmchaos9898

Dec 1, 2017
Sombody can help how unlock interact goldbuny statue and how found the world of Futa. The game dind give clue where search pls soon and complete guide unlock the statue mi on the begining the mission when deliver Black message to village.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes