3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I just became a slave to orcs and it says I need to use the bathroom but how and where? I see the feed station and the cleaning stations and the beds but no idea where to go and use the bathroom.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I just became a slave to orcs and it says I need to use the bathroom but how and where? I see the feed station and the cleaning stations and the beds but no idea where to go and use the bathroom.
"use the bathroom" means pee yourself, don't mind too much about it.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
There's this dumb sheep girl that keeps following me around and making it impossible to do anything except have sex with her. I cant even eat.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
There's this dumb sheep girl that keeps following me around and making it impossible to do anything except have sex with her. I cant even eat.
yes, that sheep girl got in love with the Mc , but don't worry you will get rid of her later

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Heelp i cant equip carrots in beggining :(
how to do that
first look if you have the Carrot H car (located in the farm)
second Hold Q and press F5 (to restart the MC)
third take off your pants and panties
and press C, select the carrot with 1-2 and press Q

MugiwaraL

Nov 10, 2021
first look if you have the Carrot H car (located in the farm)
second Hold Q and press F5 (to restart the MC)
third take off your pants and panties
and press C, select the carrot with 1-2 and press Q
i cant take off pants and panties
idk why

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
credits + a list of secrets for the game
By the way, what are these? I suppose they're written in the mirror, but I can't make out what it says.

Also, how to tame Ents?
I managed to tame 1-2 through a glich (jump + Lclick on the one on the tree nearest to a taming point), which I can't seem to reproduce anymore. Quick taming should be disabled in Free mode, right?
I follow the instructions properly, but at the time they climax (tried w/ and w/o F2, w/ and w/o condom, w/ or w/o clothes) they always teleport back to their tree along with Nishy. "Outside a taming point", obviously. Plus, they steal nishy's panties and rip her clothes in the process :unsure:
Any possible fix?
EDIT: don't ask me why, but turning futa seems to solve this... Wrong, was coincidence.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes