3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Man, my game became a huge bugfeast, I was in the Orc Dungeon and fixed my Stamina/Dirty with Cheat Engine
Sometimes the Rape-Rabbit doesnt appers or all other fapets are gone and you have the MC and one sheep vs several orcs. :D

And don't press F5, if you're gonna cancel a Animation to go straight to another Animation... you'll be stuck, like in the cage with the blue card. :x
That's weird, i haven't see something like that in my 2 run. usually by reloading or doing a Backup reload should fix it.
The Cage SoftLock only happens if you don't arouse the MC before use it
And if you are going to use F5 to do multiple Hacts just hold F2, those orks have like 16-17 stamina, they can fuck you a lot of times

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
those orks have like 16-17 stamina, they can fuck you a lot of times
Yeah...
On my firsth playthrough without Cheat Engine, I was always sleeping on the ground, bec that stupid Rabbit or the Orcs raped me all the time. Didn't got the 90 Affection before the Guard Woman rescued me. D:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah...
On my firsth playthrough without Cheat Engine, I was always sleeping on the ground, bec that stupid Rabbit or the Orcs raped me all the time. Didn't got the 90 Affection before the Guard Woman rescued me. D:
don't worry, nothing interesting happens if you get over 90 since the affection system in that part doesn't work well :(
It used to unlock a good amount of Sex poses with the orks

• Sad
Reactions: SirDregan

Callmecarsimp

May 26, 2020
View attachment 97133

Overview:
In a world ruled by high-elfs a human slave is trying to survive, as it is given a chance to earn its freedom by fulfilling the conditions of an one of a kind pact between a slaa and an noble.

You open a bar to get money, yet not just a simple bar, but one for noble's fetishes. As the dishes served here are made out of body fluids, gathered thru a mating act. For that reason, you have a whole farm with various h-slaves to harvest from :3​

Thread Update: 2022-03-25
Release Date: 2022-03-25
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 20220325
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

coalgunner thanks for the link

View attachment 97134 View attachment 97135 View attachment 97136 View attachment 97137 View attachment 97138
Is there a way to make the game uncensored?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a gallery mode to watch or interact with specific monsters and events in the game?
for Story Related Events there's a theater Mode after completing the Story Mode and for Free Mode you have the Cross Posses, which let's you to select whatever animation you want for the characters

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Does someone knows, how I can fix the value of that urination circle? don't want to run everyday to the toilet... ^^
Don't know how to find the value for that, bec the value is invisible.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does someone knows, how I can fix the value of that urination circle? don't want to run everyday to the toilet... ^^
Don't know how to find the value for that, bec the value is invisible.
should be a float, but i suggests to use the "All" option + the Increased value after every 10 seconds

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
1649585526558.png
It is only me or why can she always jump so high, if your game is freshly started?

After she got an h-animation or some quests done, she cant even nearly jump this high.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 1749529
It is only me or why can she always jump so high, if your game is freshly started?

After she got an h-animation or some quests done, she cant even nearly jump this high.
Free Mode MC has a better mobility that her Story version, but due to certain bug that mobility is reduced by using certain buildings like the milking parlor and so

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Putting the game in my SDD unit makes the bunny girl luring bug not happen so frequenly, still a pain in the ass the amount of hours of my life wasted version after version with that stupid bug, and story mode it's kinda mandatory to know how the fuck you play this overly complex game, everything it's a chore: walking, peing, luring the fapets and the two items inventory. It's so frustating, specially because I love breeding games, and 3D are even more rare to find.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The camera sucks hard. way too sensitive and the "free" camera is also bad. needs a scene skipper or advancer because these scenes take ages to sit through.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes