3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Kusler

Oct 16, 2017
hey, I'm just at the beginning of the game. I found the carrots in the rabbit quest. how do I put them in my vegina?

Last edited:

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
guys, what am i supposed to do in halloween event?? i have no clue
Just fucking sprint around the zombies to the hedge field area to the right of the path leading to the town, pick up the staff, break the seal, step out into the town so the witch fucks off, then sprint back in to aquire the H card from the chest blocked by seals and then sprint back into town.

Ignore the advice to hide behind things, it flat out doesn't work most of the time and will get you killed. Just sonic speed it over the hills and jump like a madman occasionally.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
message from ss:
" Sorry for late reply, the game will most likely get on steam by the end of april (news will be on nk website) cheers "

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I recently started playing this game and now I'm a bit lost as to how to get a 2nd sheep?
Where can you even find more dildos or sheeps?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I recently started playing this game and now I'm a bit lost as to how to get a 2nd sheep?
Where can you even find more dildos or sheeps?
in free mode, just buy it from black.
In Story mode, complete missions from the Town Folks and they may give you several of them.
+ in story mode, after completing a mission from a Cow Girl you'll unlock them in the BagHead Guy store
I suggest you to don't tame too much fapets in Story Mode, you may lose them easily

Reactions: Mistix

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Need help with story mode. I live on my own now, hay pile is maxed to house, know how to tame bunnies and nothing else.
Been running around through the forest ("path to old barn") searching for glasses and hats and shit.
I have found one suspicious paper in a green plant on the way to Mofu Lake (yes I found many hats already) but Nishy doesn't bother to read it.
Also I have no fucking clue where to find the story quest item for the girl right in Mofu Gate. Should be somewhere on "Path to old Barn", right?
I just can't progress. I am keeping the same bunny around for ages, always get "affection ups" but her level never rises.

The game doesn't tell me anything.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Need help with story mode. I live on my own now, hay pile is maxed to house, know how to tame bunnies and nothing else.
Been running around through the forest ("path to old barn") searching for glasses and hats and shit.
I have found one suspicious paper in a green plant on the way to Mofu Lake (yes I found many hats already) but Nishy doesn't bother to read it.
Also I have no fucking clue where to find the story quest item for the girl right in Mofu Gate. Should be somewhere on "Path to old Barn", right?
I just can't progress. I am keeping the same bunny around for ages, always get "affection ups" but her level never rises.

The game doesn't tell me anything.
1) That paper in Mofu Lake, is the Sheep taming recipe, until you don't start the *First Sheep* mission, it wouldn't be readable.
2) For those "Find X" mission (and most of the missions in general), just open the Book (Tab), select the mission (Up/Down arrows) and press Enter.
This will show you where is whatever you are looking for plus, where you have to go.

If you are looking for items from a blue haired girl, go behind the incomplete building in path to old barn and the second one is in front of Black Ranch

Sinh'

Sep 6, 2018
im at the "Village Delivery" mission, I entered the cave with the bunny statues but there doesn't seem to be anything to pick up or interact with that could progress the story. Amy help would be appreciated

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
im at the "Village Delivery" mission, I entered the cave with the bunny statues but there doesn't seem to be anything to pick up or interact with that could progress the story. Amy help would be appreciated
Tell me exactly in what part of the mission are you,
If you have to figure out the code for the statue, just interact with it and write "futa"

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Thank you, had seen that wolf and had tryed to interact with bones, but never saw that damn sword...
Im a big leap ahead, but unfortunately my bunny left me -.- NOW I have the damn stable.
How to keep the locked fappets' essence? Throwing carrots into the lot?

Sinh'

Sep 6, 2018
Tell me exactly in what part of the mission are you,
If you have to figure out the code for the statue, just interact with it and write "futa"
the starting point, after black gives me the package
i went to the bridge to see its blocked so, spirit says we can wonder around a bit until then, i go under the tree and nishy talks about wanting to lay down and.... vines, sleeping there didn't seem to do anything so i went inside the cave. From there I looked around, saw the tent, the fairy abd spider and went around where the gold bunny statue is, Nishy points out the obvious letters and numbers on the floor.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes