3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
Have no idea where this thing is, can you help me with it? View attachment 1732099
you need to hit the wolf with a whip and the sword will fall for that girl to pick it up and run away to call me it was like that, well, then there will be quests where you will run around on yourself) the game is very long in the history mode and I’ve been playing for 24 hours and I don’t know when the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nguyen Truong Thanh

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Have no idea where this thing is, can you help me with it? View attachment 1732099
ah, ok. you are on the first Lilly quest, that makes things easier.
1) go behind the half-build building in the forest and pick the first item
2) go to the wolf in your house, near to him is the last thing she needs.
3) go to Lilly back again.

After this part all the H stuff starts. Also by pressing (Enter/LMB) in the quest journal you will get an indicator about where the mission wants you to go. It shows a huge signal over the place plus a wall hack.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Holy hell, anyone figured out how to modify the number of monster tames with cheat engine yet? The standard 4bytes for everything else doesn't seem to work, and I slogged through the story mode (and it was a slog) to find that I need to get 15 tames on things to even try and replicate a gallery mode?

I really don't want to go through stupid shit like 'piss on your own clothes, bring a sheep and nine buckets of gold to the old tree but only on the third day of the second month' fifteen times just to unlock the poses for one monster.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Holy hell, anyone figured out how to modify the number of monster tames with cheat engine yet? The standard 4bytes for everything else doesn't seem to work, and I slogged through the story mode (and it was a slog) to find that I need to get 15 tames on things to even try and replicate a gallery mode?

I really don't want to go through stupid shit like 'piss on your own clothes, bring a sheep and nine buckets of gold to the old tree but only on the third day of the second month' fifteen times just to unlock the poses for one monster.
wait for tomorrow, at that time I'll probably share a 100% free mode save

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
WHY THE FK IS THERE ONLY ONE AUTOSAVE AT THE START! I fucked up a part of the tutorial and wanted to quit and reload it, and when I left the talking menu, it autosaved over it. And now I'm in the main game and have no idea wtf is going on. This is fucking dumb. Guess it's time to replay the entire fucking tutorial again.

But besides that, the game is pretty fun. Reminds me of a game cube with lewdness.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes