3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Can you explain how to speedhack with CE, pls?
Cheat engine Speed Hack let's you to change how fast the game is.
I usually set it in X1.5 to avoid trespassing things and avoid to fill the Pee Gauge to get filled faster.
Once you open the game process with CE, you have to go to the right side of the CE panel, there you will see "Enable Speed Hack" and check the box next to it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
??? Money was 4 byte to me
it was 4 byte because you searched it like that, but don't worry the amount of bytes for the value just is a measurement of how big can be that value.
In simple worlds, if you set the money as 2 Byts value you cannot modify it to a huge number

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Cheat engine Speed Hack let's you to change how fast the game is.
I usually set it in X1.5 to avoid trespassing things and avoid to fill the Pee Gauge to get filled faster.
Once you open the game process with CE, you have to go to the right side of the CE panel, there you will see "Enable Speed Hack" and check the box next to it.
Thanks. ^^
it was 4 byte because you searched it like that, but don't worry the amount of bytes for the value just is a measurement of how big can be that value.
In simple worlds, if you set the money as 2 Byts value you cannot modify it to a huge number
And the other values are 4 byte too, if I'm searching for it?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks. ^^

And the other values are 4 byte too, if I'm searching for it?
yes, in the search value box you will find a "Type value" box, you click on it and you select what type of value you are looking for, I suggest you to do the Cheat Engine tutorial

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
yes, in the search value box you will find a "Type value" box, you click on it and you select what type of value you are looking for, I suggest you to do the Cheat Engine tutorial
I know that, lol.
Used CE many times for Seed of the Dead. So I know the basics. But Scripts are to much for me.
And never used/saw that Speedhack. xd

Reactions: WeebLoop

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
I know that, lol.
Used CE many times for Seed of the Dead. So I know the basics. But Scripts are to much for me.
And never used/saw that Speedhack. xd
i fpund a particular value at 2byte stop them from disappearing just freezed it

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
anyone know the new cheat codes anywhere, the old backspace codes don't work in the latest version
the codes where deactivated this version, in the future the dev will release a new set of Codes plus a complete animation list for the game, altogether with other things

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How did you do that?
tame a goblin, go near to Black or Tc and start masturbating with the goblin near (just do it for 2 seconds) the gobling will start jerking off and attack the nearest female. After something interesting will happen and you will be carried to the next day

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlaKawKebab

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered that there's fast travel (more or less) in the game lol
Go to the Mofu village and you will find a "For Sale" spot, if you construct a new bar a portal will open from your house to that zone of the map

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I forget how to capture a bunny and the fapestary is blocked out and not accessible yet for some reason!? Man this game makes it too hard to try and capture creatures. Should be simplified like in breeders of the nephelym they really over did it here on the whole too complicated of a capturing procedure. Now with no fapstary and so few guides or wiki's on this game I'm probably screwed to trial and error.

I loved this game at the start for the dungoen aspects I'm really pissed off at this whole pokemon raising thing apparently being the main game. Wish I could get a damn refund.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I forget how to capture a bunny and the fapestary is blocked out and not accessible yet for some reason!? Man this game makes it too hard to try and capture creatures. Should be simplified like in breeders of the nephelym they really over did it here on the whole too complicated of a capturing procedure. Now with no fapstary and so few guides or wiki's on this game I'm probably screwed to trial and error.
maybe you are playing the story mode, or something went wrong with your save file,
try downloading the latest version of the game and using my save file folder that you can find a few pages back.
Also, yes there's a simplified way to capture monsters now, just do the normal way to tame them without the Taming Zone part (it's recommended Cheat engine.
Also if you wanna skip the whole process of playing the game just wait a few days for a 100% save file

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes