3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
are you able to use the spawn code? in what version of the game are you playing?
Also if you find troublesome certain parts of the story mode you can use my savefiles
Yes the code worked for me, but now it's the same thing with the quest to get the ability to dress-up...
TC kelpie is broken and the code don't work for this quest...
guess ill go for your save then...

edit: i'm using this version 211130

Last edited:

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Think fairies will be tamable in the future as you can find spiders all over mofu swamp and it looks like you'll be able to tame them in the future as well, so my guess is that the way you'll tame a fairy is by using the spider

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Yes the code worked for me, but now it's the same thing with the quest to get the ability to dress-up...

That's an older version, download the newest version which is

Reactions: magrao121

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

so that's the reason, you're using an old version of the game... that's why you have so many bugs
please delete your progress and update to the latest version (20220325),
you can recover most of your lost progress with my save files

Reactions: magrao121

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Have someone a Cheat Table for this game?
Money, Stamina, No Dirty, NoNeed4Toilet, Exp?

I'm not good enough to create one. D:

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
It amazes me how people keep triying to enjoy this game, considering the hours you waste just to walk from point A to point B and dealing with bugs that makes you reset your progress when not, like in my case, completely prevents you from progressing.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It amazes me how people keep triying
Agreed. I've had to reload days consistently, had all fapets deleted, and I finally gave up because my inventeory keeps deleting itself consistently.... But in the long run (xD), it's the awful travel times with no fast travel, that are the most frustrating.
And the downright retarded inventory/menus/interface, but this much is obvious to any rational being.

Harshness aside, it's commendable they managed to turn a horrible unplayable mess, into an average, barely playable mess, since the last time I've checked (1+ year). I'm not sure this was worth the trouble, but a lot of work was done in a somewhat short amount of time, this much I've gotta acknowledge.

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone found hCard for condom in free mode? The chest above TC house countain only coins. Also do we use it in the story mode?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone found hCard for condom in free mode? The chest above TC house countain only coins. Also do we use it in the story mode?
The condom is hidden inside the Warng Forest, front of where Black is
You don't use the Condom during the Story btw

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
The condom is hidden inside the Warng Forest, front of where Black is
You don't use the Condom during the Story btw
Ok found it(Mofu swamp). So ******* dumb to put it there. Spended 1 hour to find it. The area was closed to me, so I used CE to speedhack and walked through textures. For those who cant find it: It is on the left side after u entered this area then go a little and turn left again, dont miss the passage(dont be blind idiot like me).

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok found it(Mofu swamp). So ******* dumb to put it there. Spended 1 hour to find it. The area was closed to me, so I used CE to speedhack and walked through textures. For those who cant find it: It is on the left side after u entered this area then go a little and turn left again, dont miss the passage(dont be blind idiot like me).
yes :/ i asked to the dev to put it back where it was before to make things easier for everyone

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
It amazes me how people keep triying to enjoy this game, considering the hours you waste just to walk from point A to point B and dealing with bugs that makes you reset your progress when not, like in my case, completely prevents you from progressing.
There is a sprint button

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes