3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If you read the Credits in the title screen in the back there will be a list of secrets in the game

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
oh, it shows special h acts with fapets and npc (black,tc, builder).
Now working in a free mode savefile

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2019
futa mode should be always available in the free mode by pressing F, idk if no it has a specific requirement
It ain't, people with fresh saves are living in a different world :cry:
I'm not a fan of using other peoples' saves tho, so I'll just keep progressing until I find it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It ain't, people with fresh saves are living in a different world :cry:
I'm not a fan of using other peoples' saves tho, so I'll just keep progressing until I find it.
ah, i figured it out, you have to complete the first mission on free mode (those you get like "master of males, crown hero, etx)
Completing crown missions to unlock it.
it will take you a lot so help yourself with the save file a posted

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't get a diamond above their head though
do you have the recipe by chance? maybe that has to do something
the diamond should be orange once you get near to hear, get headbutted by the cow, approach again and thrown the tako. After pf that the diamond turns pink

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
do you have the recipe by chance? maybe that has to do something
the diamond should be orange once you get near to hear, get headbutted by the cow, approach again and thrown the tako. After pf that the diamond turns pink
Yes I do have the recipe for taming cows, how ever the diamond does not appear at all and even though she headbutts me nothing happens when i hit her with the tako just like nothing happens when i throw what ever an NPC is asking for at them

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Any clue if the dev is going to continue developing the game at some point in the future or is it still up in the air if he'll add stuff or just abandon the project all together?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
im stuck at that "masturbate in front of 5 kelpis"... i already learned the "new" masturbation animation from the woman but still cant do it.
The bunies have level 1 in their head but if i go in front of the kelpis and do the masturbation nothing happens. they just don't care about and turn around.

lul

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Does someone knows how I can attack some town people? Every time I choose Attack on a NPC, a Fapets list appears and if I'm click on one of them, it always says, my Fapet is not in range. :/

Wanted my stallion/horse to rape some town people, but it doesnt worked

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ahh... My popularity is up to 792 and I never got any quests for it or anything. Idk if it's just bugged or what, but maybe I'll end up using a save after all.
maybe your save is bug, at the beginning of the free mode you should receive a series of quests in order to unlock stuff. Try using the one i published its the best solution

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes