3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
just climb the stairs, and fairies aren't tamable yet. In the past i once managed to get one pregnant using cheats but i don't know if it's possible now
Hope they become tamable though i don't see how you would make them tamable since they're so small

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
well, cheat engine only one way..for now
not cheat engine exactly.
When the Codes were active, the Zombie, Spawn and LVL codes could be useful for making crazy things (like futanari fapets and weird stuff).
i once managed to spawn a raged stallion that impregnated a fairy and she gave birth to another fairy, sadly her anims where incompatible with bigger partners

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hope they become tamable though i don't see how you would make them tamable since they're so small
Me too, i would like to see Fairy H anims in this game (besides the FairyxSpider).
"They are so small" if you look for Fairies in Hentai you will find multiple ways to do it

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This is game is worse than getting cancer, everything is a chore, walking takes forever, interacting make use of unnesecary and complicated key combinations and I'm still, even after the last update, unnable to capture bunny girls because of the bug with their AI.

Last edited:

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
This is game is worse than having cancer, everything is a chore, walking takes forever, interacting make use of unnesecary and complicated key combinations and I'm still, even after the last update, unnable to capture bunny girls because of the bug with their AI.
Cancer is far worse cause it can kill you

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
what does upgrading the milking parlor do?
do you need to find an hcard for a tako to be able to use it on a cow and if so where do i find it?
-possibly increases the milk quality and reduces the consumption of milk
-tako doesn't need a Hcard, just throw the tako towards the cow
-you find it in the black store

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm still, even after the last update, unnable to capture bunny girls because of the bug with their AI.
what bug you find with her IA?
After capturing multiple bunnies i have never seen a problem with them, even I'll say that capturing bunnies now is for far easier than before

Sep 10, 2019
How do you unlock futa mode? From looking at the screenshots I thought it'd be part of the christmas event, but it turns out that's just creepy snowman rape simulator.

Also, NK filled me in on the comdom hcard location; it's in the warg forest now, which I kinda suspected since the blacksmith hints were only for two chests that I didn't have access to yet. Time to sleep for another ten days.

Sep 10, 2019
You can cheat your money with cheat engine.
The type is 4 Byte. ^^
XP too, idk if it breaks anything to do multiple levels at once so I kept setting it to 5 xp below the next level and did that 19 times to get to level 20, plus gave myself a starting fund of 50k. I like progressing myself without cheats, but after getting a bunch of money and hitting level 20 in story mode, I think it's only fair to start free mode the same way. :p

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How do you unlock futa mode? From looking at the screenshots I thought it'd be part of the christmas event, but it turns out that's just creepy snowman rape simulator.

Also, NK filled me in on the comdom hcard location; it's in the warg forest now, which I kinda suspected since the blacksmith hints were only for two chests that I didn't have access to yet. Time to sleep for another ten days.
futa mode should be always available in the free mode by pressing F, idk if no it has a specific requirement

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
XP too, idk if it breaks anything to do multiple levels at once so I kept setting it to 5 xp below the next level and did that 19 times to get to level 20, plus gave myself a starting fund of 50k. I like progressing myself without cheats, but after getting a bunch of money and hitting level 20 in story mode, I think it's only fair to start free mode the same way. :p
yes, cheat engine makes everything pleasant here, even to raise your fapets lvl, life, love, etc.
And the infinite Stamina plus the speed hack makes the story mode pretty comfortable

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Specially for the quick taming, you can capture fapets faster and endlessly just with infinite stamina

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Discovered that if you activate the free camera (E) you can move it axis by holding the middle mouse button and moving it

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes