3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Sep 10, 2019
Does anyone know how the penalty gauge works?
Being seen by guards with torn/no top or no panties will raise it, and other actions will raise it even if no guards are around (prostitution, peeing in town). Once it's full a guard poofs out of nowhere to ask you to pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Do someone know where I can buy food? The heart of my sheep and kobold are almost empty and dont know how to fill it. :/

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Well i just found a bug, took a lvl 6 sheep and lvl 6 bunny to TC and went to sleep then when she wasn't there i restarted the game and the quest disappeared and my lvl 6 sheep went back to lvl 4

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Just finished story mode and hopefully the dev will continue to work on the game and won't have to put it on hold for too long

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Alright, finally finished the story mode after way too much time invested, time to actually start playing the game for real in free mode.

I'm really not a fan of how story mode is mandatory as a slow introduction to all the mechanics, but then everything important is still different in free mode. The mansion shopkeeper isn't there, so where do I buy whips to actually get production started? Where do you get the womb bags for inventory expansion? I like this game despite its many flaws since the scenes are pretty good, but I don't even know how to do the stuff I'm already supposed to know, much less figure out any of the new stuff.

To be clear, I know the anwser to figuring this out is just explore - find cards on how to use items and catch new things in random chests all over the place. It's just kind of annoying to put all that time in to basically just unlock the ability to start playing.

EDIT: in retrospect this is kind of a silly complaint once you figure out that black also has an item shop and that's where everything you can't buy in the food stores is. still... story mode makes everything so much more convoluted than it needs to be
Most of the things you are looking for are in the Black Store, just talk to her and select the shop options, the Condom card is in the top of the building where TC is
Also try reading the Help section in the Book, it explains most of the things needed for Free Mode, it lacks of certain things but it's useful

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Do someone know where I can buy food? The heart of my sheep and kobold are almost empty and dont know how to fill it. :/
you buy food inside the Town, in the center there are a lot of traders, in the ground you can find other kind of food and in the Black Store. also you can try to feed them with carrots and apples

Reactions: SirDregan

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered that if you press a few times the F6 key you get a buggy version of the trailer

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
by chance, there's nothing new on SS? thanks
only this:
"
// March Update [edit 4]
Hello, the game was successfully released on and can be purchased from there. Until the end of April hopefully the game will be released on Steam aswell (with some variations). I highly recommend getting it from dlsite or steam, since i'll be updating those in case of any issues (can be updated for free), while this place might not get as much attention.
"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
thanks, hopefully he will release the Cheats code list and the animation list soon too

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how often do new locations open up again in free mode?
they should be always open or so i think, in the free mode save i posted there was the new swamp open
If you are talking about the special event zones then, every weekend if i recall

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
they should be always open or so i think, in the free mode save i posted there was the new swamp open
If you are talking about the special event zones then, every weekend if i recall
I ask because i got a pop up that says "new zones will become available (after a certain amount of time)" and as far as i can tell you can't access Mofu lake immediately

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I ask because i got a pop up that says "new zones will become available (after a certain amount of time)" and as far as i can tell you can't access Mofu lake immediately
then probably is talking about the event zones (beach, winter land, party hall, etc)
Or there's a new mechanic about a changing world

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes