3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also is there actually a way to escape the zombies and the witch or do you have to get caught?
first go to the right zone at the entrance to the mofu road (jump to the other side), you will find 3 zombies and a magic staff. Pick it and go to the entrance and you cleaned the event. now search for one chest near the mofu kingdom (i don't remember where it is) it will give you a Hcard for the Staff

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
first go to the right zone at the entrance to the mofu road (jump to the other side), you will find 3 zombies and a magic staff. Pick it and go to the entrance and you cleaned the event. now search for one chest near the mofu kingdom (i don't remember where it is) it will give you a Hcard for the Staff
thank you very much for all the help you've been giving me

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
And after watching the credits it looks like Lily is going to be involved in future episodes (that is if the dev decides to make more episodes)

Reactions: WeebLoop

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
I couldn't find the chest for the staff

Sep 10, 2019
I ask because i got a pop up that says "new zones will become available (after a certain amount of time)" and as far as i can tell you can't access Mofu lake immediately
Yeah that is the case, if you're starting from day 1 the lake opens up after one month, and I forget where in the help thing I read it but I'm pretty sure the next area (probably the swamp) opens up after month three.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah that is the case, if you're starting from day 1 the lake opens up after one month, and I forget where in the help thing I read it but I'm pretty sure the next area (probably the swamp) opens up after month three.
that's interesting to knew, the save file i shared has like 1 year of time. just needs to be completed with the story mode

Sep 10, 2019
I couldn't find the chest for the staff
It's not in a chest, it's just sitting on one of the spawn fields where weebloop mentioned, once you have it you can go back and get the chained-off chest for an hcard that lets you "use" the staff, or just beeline to the exit.

Thank coalgunner for link, but now question: when will be unsensoir version?
You can uncensor the dlsite version by simply deleting a specific .dat, it's just a slapped-on censor to make it legal to sell on dlsite, and the dev has already acknowledged it so I don't think it's going to change.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's not in a chest, it's just sitting on one of the spawn fields where weebloop mentioned, once you have it you can go back and get the chained-off chest for an hcard that lets you "use" the staff, or just beeline to the exit.

You can uncensor the dlsite version by simply deleting a specific .dat, it's just a slapped-on censor to make it legal to sell on dlsite, and the dev has already acknowledged it so I don't think it's going to change.
thanks for telling where the Hcard is, now i can re enjoy the futanari pole dance

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also how exactly are you supposed to get on top of TC's house?
just climb the stairs, and fairies aren't tamable yet. In the past i once managed to get one pregnant using cheats but i don't know if it's possible now

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
I seem to have found a bug where throwing items that an NPC is asking for doesn't work (unless you're supposed to actually find the item out in the world and not buy the item)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes