3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I forget how to capture a bunny and the fapestary is blocked out and not accessible yet for some reason!? Man this game makes it too hard to try and capture creatures. Should be simplified like in breeders of the nephelym they really over did it here on the whole too complicated of a capturing procedure. Now with no fapstary and so few guides or wiki's on this game I'm probably screwed to trial and error.

I loved this game at the start for the dungoen aspects I'm really pissed off at this whole pokemon raising thing apparently being the main game. Wish I could get a damn refund.
Save file post

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Okay got the fapestary working. Now I have panties from a quest how do I equip them!? Nothing is explained very well in this game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Okay got the fapestary working. Now I have panties from a quest how do I equip them!? Nothing is explained very well in this game.
Select them and press R, the Help section of the book explains most of the things, also having the E key activated may prevent the book from opening

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also if you find bugs or have problems with certain aspects of the game report them to the dev mail
/ nymphokyun@gmail.com

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Okay I have a quest that says find a girl's lost items she was chased by a monster? Is it in the new area she is in? If so I can't go in there as it says I need a top. So I said oh I must need to bring the girl another bunny to unlock tops nope nothing. And now I give up for the night as this game has been taking up way too much time and nothing kinky is happening and I've been playing for hours. Other than the intro of course.

I looked all over the forest trying to find the girl's items but I'm getting bored of fetch quests so maybe I missed them? I've noticed some serious bad translation error's in this game like totally wrong kebindings listed in tutorials which is only making learning the game even harder.

Slave bar more like forest hobo no bar the game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Okay I have a quest that says find a girl's lost items she was chased by a monster? Is it in the new area she is in? If so I can't go in there as it says I need a top. So I said oh I must need to bring the girl another bunny to unlock tops nope nothing. And now I give up for the night as this game has been taking up way too much time and nothing kinky is happening and I've been playing for hours. Other than the intro of course.

I looked all over the forest trying to find the girl's items but I'm getting bored of fetch quests so maybe I missed them? I've noticed some serious bad translation error's in this game like totally wrong kebindings listed in tutorials which is only making learning the game even harder.

Slave bar more like forest hobo no bar the game.
find a girl's lost items she was chased by a monster?
If you select the mission from the Book it will show you the location of whatever you are looking for
Besides, what game mode are you playing?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I forget how to capture a bunny and the fapestary is blocked out and not accessible yet for some reason!? Man this game makes it too hard to try and capture creatures. Should be simplified like in breeders of the nephelym they really over did it here on the whole too complicated of a capturing procedure.
For once I disagree. The realization is poor and full of holes, but the base ideas are one of the few saving graces. Every girl type has a very different AI, puzzle, and set of animations. BofN sucks in that regard, as every Neph is basically a clone of the next one, with visual differences only. Story/lore-wise, both games are equally empty shells for different reasons.

Eventually the most patient (and/or cheaty) will unlock quick taming at level 20-22, trading a ridiculous stamina cost for your RL time. But if you don't have the patience to reset the game losing only 5mn, absolutely skip this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some serious bad translation
"Arrrousement" takes the cake. How hard can it be to write "Arousal", seriously!?
You probably should head to the Plains and aim for a sheep. Read the signs in Path to Old Barn. Hard to tell since you don't say either the quest's name nor the exact task.
edit: geesh it's Lily's quest...

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
find a girl's lost items she was chased by a monster?
If you select the mission from the Book it will show you the location of whatever you are looking for
Besides, what game mode are you playing?
Story mode. I open quest journal. Find girls missing items. Usually it would have a location but nothing its blank. This is the very first area unlocked after the forest. I stepped in my girl says I'm too scared to talk to someone intimidating I should find a girl. I talk to her she tells me she was chased by a monster in the zone I came from but it should be gone and to go find her items. Normally all quests have listed what zone but this one doesn't. It's probably a glitch but it's my current main quest. I looked around the forest and nothing.

To make matters confusing all the way back at my house by the old barn there's a wolf so k don't know which zone I'm supposed to search.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Story mode. I open quest journal. Find girls missing items. Usually it would have a location but nothing its blank. This is the very first area unlocked after the forest. I stepped in my girl says I'm too scared to talk to someone intimidating I should find a girl. I talk to her she tells me she was chased by a monster in the zone I came from but it should be gone and to go find her items. Normally all quests have listed what zone but this one doesn't. It's probably a glitch but it's my current main quest. I looked around the forest and nothing.

To make matters confusing all the way back at my house by the old barn there's a wolf so k don't know which zone I'm supposed to search.
ah, ok. you are on the first Lilly quest, that makes things easier.
1) go behind the half-build building in the forest and pick the first item
2) go to the wolf in your house, near to him is the last thing she needs.
3) go to Lilly back again.

After this part all the H stuff starts. Also by pressing (Enter/LMB) in the quest journal you will get an indicator about where the mission wants you to go. It shows a huge signal over the place plus a wall hack.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Eventually the most patient (and/or cheaty) will unlock quick taming at level 20-22, trading a ridiculous stamina cost for your RL time. But if you don't have the patience to reset the game losing only 5mn, absolutely skip this game.
Yes, this game has that attempt to give you a "reward" for trying to play the game making things "easier", besides the quick taming comes with a "Stamina Refund" skill, what basically can be free tamings if you level it up correctly

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
ah, ok. you are on the first Lilly quest, that makes things easier.
1) go behind the half-build building in the forest and pick the first item
2) go to the wolf in your house, near to him is the last thing she needs.
3) go to Lilly back again.

After this part all the H stuff starts. Also by pressing (Enter/LMB) in the quest journal you will get an indicator about where the mission wants you to go. It shows a huge signal over the place plus a wall hack.
Oh man thanks for this and the journal signal thing. Again the game didn't tell me and it's not in the controls screenshot given and also not in the in game tutorials in the book either. This is going to save me so much time now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oh man thanks for this and the journal signal thing. Again the game didn't tell me and it's not in the controls screenshot given and also not in the in game tutorials in the book either. This is going to save me so much time now.
if i recall correctly the first time you receive a mission it shows a Pop Up telling you that, maybe you missed it since those notifications pass fast

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
if i recall correctly the first time you receive a mission it shows a Pop Up telling you that, maybe you missed it since those notifications pass fast
It's possible but I have notoriously bad luck in video games and tend to have higher than usual frequency of glitches in games. I went looking in the book about its past tutorials and couldn't find it either if making a beacon was possible I just assumed it wasn't. I was looking really hard for it too and reading lots and I paid attention to all the others. I may be whining about some aspects of the game but if I wasn't enjoying most of it up until now I wouldn't be here. Depending on how good the rest of the game is it could go down as one of my all time favorite hentai games.

Only thing I want in chapter 2 is character customization for the main character like skin, eye, and hair color and if possible an asset slider to make a thicker girl. I like tanned and dark skinned girls in games but its so rare to get them in eastern h-games

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's possible but I have notoriously bad luck in video games and tend to have higher than usual frequency of glitches in games. I went looking in the book about its past tutorials and couldn't find it either if making a beacon was possible I just assumed it wasn't. I was looking really hard for it too and reading lots and I paid attention to all the others. I may be whining about some aspects of the game but if I wasn't enjoying most of it up until now I wouldn't be here. Depending on how good the rest of the game is it could go down as one of my all time favorite hentai games.

Only thing I want in chapter 2 is character customization for the main character like skin, eye, and hair color and if possible an asset slider to make a thicker girl. I like tanned and dark skinned girls in games but its so rare to get them in eastern h-games
well, that can happen sometimes, based in what you were saying until now, your problems were caused due to lack of information rather for bugs, fortunately it's getting solved.
And maybe you haven't see it but, when you open the book in the bottom of the screen you might see some words telling you about how the controls for the book works (its kinda hard to read).
Maybe this is your first time playing this game so that's why you are having a rough time with how everything works, but don't worry, after a while you'll get used to it and see how everything is far easier from what it looks

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes