3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
WHY THE FK IS THERE ONLY ONE AUTOSAVE AT THE START! I fucked up a part of the tutorial and wanted to quit and reload it, and when I left the talking menu, it autosaved over it. And now I'm in the main game and have no idea wtf is going on. This is fucking dumb. Guess it's time to replay the entire fucking tutorial again.

But besides that, the game is pretty fun. Reminds me of a game cube with lewdness.
use this to skip the tutorial that gave you trouble

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
what do you mean by cows being untamable?
i can easily tame them, what's your problem?
Like i said i don't get the diamond above their head at all and just like with NPCs asking for an item (which you're supposed to throw at them) nothing happens

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Like i said i don't get the diamond above their head at all and just like with NPCs asking for an item (which you're supposed to throw at them) nothing happens
Have you tried to proceed with the taming recipe anyways, right? even if the diamond isn't there once you get headbutted the cow always is affected by the tako, eve tamed ones.
If you want i can lend you my save file with no bugs, it comes with a good amount of fapets tamed and the teleport unlocked

i2azn

Jul 8, 2021
Can someone tell me how o get to the fairy spider scene? Not sure if my game is bugged or super slow but it's taking forever to go throught this game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Can someone tell me how o get to the fairy spider scene? Not sure if my game is bugged or super slow but it's taking forever to go throught this game.
Are you in the Cave man mission? once you enter to the right cave it should start immediately, otherwise just restart

i2azn

Jul 8, 2021
Are you in the Cave man mission? once you enter to the right cave it should start immediately, otherwise just restart
Thank you. I was actually about to enter the cave but I got frustrated after falling off the map again for the 7th time. Didn't realize how close I was to the scene.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thank you. I was actually about to enter the cave but I got frustrated after falling off the map again for the 7th time. Didn't realize how close I was to the scene.
ah, that bug. Just avoid to run in close spaces (in case you are using CE SpeedHack set it to x1.5)

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Have you tried to proceed with the taming recipe anyways, right? even if the diamond isn't there once you get headbutted the cow always is affected by the tako, eve tamed ones.
If you want i can lend you my save file with no bugs, it comes with a good amount of fapets tamed and the teleport unlocked
yes and nothing happened when i threw the tako at her

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
tame a goblin, go near to Black or Tc and start masturbating with the goblin near (just do it for 2 seconds) the gobling will start jerking off and attack the nearest female. After something interesting will happen and you will be carried to the next day
How does this work? So for by trying it the goblin only attacks the MC and completely ignores NPCs

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How does this work? So for by trying it the goblin only attacks the MC and completely ignores NPCs
as i said just hold Q for 2 secs or less, then release it The goblin will start jerkin off and will attack the nearest female.
That's all, simply don't let the goblin pink bar fill more than 7% otherwise he will attack you

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
if i recall correctly the first time you receive a mission it shows a Pop Up telling you that, maybe you missed it since those notifications pass fast
Okay I finally got to play again tonight and this doesn't work. Like at all. I hit enter on the quest in menu and nothing is highlighting on the map. The cursor refuses to work with the fapestary I have to use the keyboard to navigate as its glitched. I'm telling you this is 99% chance a major glitch that is hindering me. I'm doing 100% what you and others are saying and its not working.

I also fell through the floor of the world on spawn in this time too. Like I said I have notoriously bad luck when it comes to game glitches. Getting pretty close to writing this game off as a loss.

Edit
I'm looking around behind the half built house for the lilly quest and finding nothing there. What am I even looking for? I've tried picking up everything that looks like an object here and nothing. I think my save file is broken out the ass I ain't finding jack anywhere.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2018
so, uhhh , i;m doing bunny quest and got back to my body , then somehow i got stuck in here and there's no way out. And i already i sleep few times and now even backup load can't help. Is there anyway to walk through walls? 1648885598770.png

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Finally got to ork cave. The first training quest was sort of glitched. I must have found the item behind the shack ages ago but journal didn't say I did. So on a whim I just went to wolf got item and boom good to go.

Another glitch I discovered with a fix. My glowing beams weren't showing up because my 4k monitor wasn't in its native 4k mode. So I thought it was and kept playing game at 4k resolution. This was what was causing quest beams to not appear. Soon as I put my monitor in its proper resolution quest beams mostly worked from there on out except for the first half of tame sheep quest it didn't show the training card in the bush on press in journal. I kept having too read wall to get the ping for a few seconds. It didn't work with hill chest either buy that was easy to find on my own

Reactions: WeebLoop
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes