3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Otherwise if you are at the beginning of th
Thank you, had seen that wolf and had tryed to interact with bones, but never saw that damn sword...
Im a big leap ahead, but unfortunately my bunny left me -.- NOW I have the damn stable.
How to keep the locked fappets' essence? Throwing carrots into the lot?
you won't be able to feed your fapets until you get the "Target" skill, that's why i told you that don't tame fapets if is not required

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
In the story mode, very beginning, is there a difference, if you choose the human cock or the monster cock?

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
yes, that will change how the monsters cock will look like (humanoid or feral)
That really should be a toggle in the options menu. Sort of strange something like that is locked behind a story choice at the start of the game with no real explanation.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
anyone know the new (backspace + cls) cheat for all the outfit unlocks yet? my freeplay save got bugged from the update and I don't wanna farm all that stuff again.

0cds

Jul 12, 2017
Is it possible to attack the story npc like tc or black with your fappet ?
if no ,what are their event scene

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
That really should be a toggle in the options menu. Sort of strange something like that is locked behind a story choice at the start of the game with no real explanation.
it used to be a toggle at the begging of free mode, together with a bestiality On/Off

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
anyone know the new (backspace + cls) cheat for all the outfit unlocks yet? my freeplay save got bugged from the update and I don't wanna farm all that stuff again.
there are no cheat codes btw, delete all you progress because old save files are no longer compatible.
Use this

SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - V20220325 (CHAPTER-1 V1.0B) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE
//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 75% (ALL FAPETS CAPTURED, LESS GOBLIN)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)
//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + A HUGE AMOUNT OF PROGRESS AND CITY PORTAL OPEN)
Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs (The save file comes from a previous version, hence its no compatible at all)
//PATH FILE: C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

MORE SAVE FILES IN COMMING

Last edited:

Vexanon

May 25, 2020
Im sorry for my ignorance but i saw in the main post it says there is no censorship but when i am playing it, it seems to be censored, is there a patch I am missing or something?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Im sorry for my ignorance but i saw in the main post it says there is no censorship but when i am playing it, it seems to be censored, is there a patch I am missing or something?
yes, you have to delete the "Cens.dat" file inside the game folder

femanon

May 6, 2020
Is there any futa from the get go, tried the futa toggle but nothing happens, is it a later addition or something?

Kinda confused as I didn't wanna see a bunch of goblins with their dicks out.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there any futa from the get go, tried the futa toggle but nothing happens, is it a later addition or something?

Kinda confused as I didn't wanna see a bunch of goblins with their dicks out.
If you are paying Story Mode There is not Futa mode for the MC (except certain events) but, in Free Mode you have to complete the starter mission in order to unlock it together with other Skills.
If you don't wanna to do all of this just use my save file folder in the comments from above

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Man, my game became a huge bugfeast, I was in the Orc Dungeon and fixed my Stamina/Dirty with Cheat Engine
Sometimes the Rape-Rabbit doesnt appers or all other fapets are gone and you have the MC and one sheep vs several orcs. :D

And don't press F5, if you're gonna cancel a Animation to go straight to another Animation... you'll be stuck, like in the cage with the blue card. :x

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes